THE BROWNS BOARD

Caravan of illegals

Westside Steve

57 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

You forgot to mention that you were called out for using the liberally biased Southern Poverty Law Center as your source as the arbitrator who decides what is a hate group.  

Hate, Inc.: The SPLC Is a Hyper-Partisan Scam

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/southern-poverty-law-center-bias-hate-group-labels-scam/

Sure. Whatever you need to tell yourself. 

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

The illegals aren't keeping the legals out. 

And the legals aren’t keeping the illegals out. #amirite

These caravans aren't anything new.

The liberal media sure is giving this common occurrence a lot of air time.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

I haven't given my opinion one way or the other.

typical woody - never an opinion, no experiences, just bitchin fake news critiques.

really boring.

• 2 weeks later...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy

The Cloward–Piven strategy is a political strategy outlined in 1966 by American sociologists and political activists Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven that called for overloading the U.S. public welfare system in order to precipitate a crisis that would lead to a replacement of the welfare system with a national system of "a guaranteed annual income and thus an end to poverty". [1][2]

with a crisis on our border, the russians will be happy to start WWIII to own the Baltic States, the Ukraine (see Stalin and the deliberate starvation of millions of the people there) and some countries in Europe.

most of these are losers looking for a free ride in America. Guaranteed income, etc.

drug cartels would have us BE mexico.

most all of them are young hateful males threatening violence.

MSNBC reporter says migrants mob starting to GO HOME because they were lied to about the border

"They are leaving because they were lied to by these border-free leftist groups who wanted to use them to create social angst over the US border. Schwartz, the reporter, says that many say they were told that they would be able to easily cross the border and that there were work programs that could help them get on their feet. The whole thing was a sham and thankfully Trump didn’t allow them to succeed with their plans to breach the border."

"If I were Trump and I found that any of these leftist groups who put this caravan together do official work in America, I’d sanction the heck out of them at the very least. There also could be legal action taken against them as well. I’m no expert, but that’s my guess."

https://therightscoop.com/msnbc-reporter-says-migrants-mob-starting-to-go-home-because-they-were-lied-to-about-the-border/

Archived