THE BROWNS BOARD

Hyde traded

Kvoethe

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

The glee with which folks are now shitting on Hyde's stint with us is pure class...

He's screwing up my FF team Tour. I keep putting him in and he keeps doing nothing. He's costing me $$ so it isn't glee.

5 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

The glee with which folks are now shitting on Hyde's stint with us is pure class...

He did OK with us Tour- sort of surprised he was traded, I lamented the fact there went our RB depth. But Hyde's production with the Jags has been abysmal...  

Chubb's production since showed Dorsey knew what he was doing when he traded Carlos. 

16 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

I haven't been following this thread, but it should be more about glee about a front office that knows WHEN to pull a trigger on somebody.

We got a 5th. They got his contract we signed him to. He continues to decline. We're now ahead of the Jags in the standings.

image.png

image.png

And Chubba Wubba Hubb!

16 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

right, because getting traded to a new team in the middle of a decently productive season and to a new blocking scheme, couldn't possibly have an effect on a guy right? and also the fact that teams stack the run against the jags so that Bortles has to throw...cause he laser prints INT's. 

On 11/12/2018 at 4:35 PM, Tour2ma said:

It's more shitting on the people who live in the past and worry more about players who are no longer on the team then the ones on the team.     There were posts in the first minutes of the game after Hyde was traded still bitching about the trade. 

I was surprised by the trade but Chubb has certainly performed great so I couldn't care less about Hyde anymore.

Archived