THE BROWNS BOARD

Hyde traded

Kvoethe

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah and I started Hyde for JAX today, what a waste of a FLEX spot so far......but he's a newbie.

3 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Damn I fed the troll, well it makes sense... if true

Nah, he's not. Ghoolie is banned for the next couple days. But I did look at his posts- firing Hue is his #1 and only priority it seems...  

9 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Can’t “claim” a W man. Not a good look. Winning this game would be HUGE.

If you’re gonna predict a win, do it before the game.

I’m on about the Chubb/Hyde debate 

2 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

I thought Hyde could block 👀

Do you need some cheese with this whine too? 

Just because you put Dutch on ignore only to continue to insult him afterward doesn't make you an expert on blocking.  It just makes you a coward with the football background of soccer mom.

I'll trust what Hyde's NFL peers thought of him in terms of why he was voted into the NFL's Top 100 football players.  If that's not enough, he was a pretty big reason this team was ranked #5 overall in rushing heading into last week's game.   

5 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Do you need some cheese with this whine too? 

Just because you put Dutch on ignore only to continue to insult him afterward doesn't make you an expert on blocking.  It just makes you a coward with the football background of soccer mom.

I'll trust what Hyde's NFL peers thought of him in terms of why he was voted into the NFL's Top 100 football players.  If that's not enough, he was a pretty big reason this team was ranked #5 overall in rushing heading into last week's game.   

Where have I insulted him? 

Take his schlong out his mouth ffs it’s embarrassing how quick you jump on my messages because of another poster 

Im sure the Jags loved his 11 yards on six carries today. You can’t handle a Brit being right over you, tough Sheet 

1 minute ago, LondonBrown said:

Where have I insulted him? 

Take his schlong out his mouth ffs it’s embarrassing how quick you jump on my tweets because of another poster 

Im sure the Jags loved his 11 yards on six carries today. You can’t handle a Brit being right over you, tough Sheet 

You did right after you put Dutch on ignore sissy.  Are you really going to deny that? 

And which one of us needed Tour to finish our sentences and argument when you were both ganging up on Dutch in the John Dorsey thread you were crying in on a night Cleveland won?  Re-read the thread and take inventory of who people thought was out of touch with reality...

Like I said, Hyde's NFL peers have him ranked in the top 100 players while he was also our leading rusher heading into last week with Cleveland ranked #5 in the NFL in rushing.  If I wore a jock strap as often as soccer mom, I'd probably struggle to get it as bad as you have...

You already tried to pull the Britain card out on Mark.  Most of our fans from England in here since 1999 have been awesome; but you're the only one that cries like a school girl worthy enough for me to call you Britney...  Carry on though...

1 minute ago, Flugel said:

You did right after you put Dutch on ignore sissy.  Are you really going to deny that? 

And which one of us needed Tour to finish our sentences and argument when you were both ganging up on Dutch in the John Dorsey thread you were crying in on a night Cleveland won?  Re-read the thread and take inventory of who people thought was out of touch with reality...

Like I said, Hyde's NFL peers have him ranked in the top 100 players while he was also our leading rusher heading into last week with Cleveland ranked #5 in the NFL in rushing.  If I wore a jock strap as often as soccer mom, I'd probably struggle to get it as bad as you have...

You already tried to pull the Britain card out on Mark.  Most of our fans from England in here since 1999 have been awesome; but you're the only one that cries like a school girl worthy enough for me to call you Britney...  Carry on though...

I don’t control what Tour posts snowflake, I appreciated him calling you two out on your obvious trolling though. 

Man you recall a lot of my posts and to whom with alarming regularity, I never knew you cared so much sweetie 

4 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

I don’t control what Tour posts snowflake, I appreciated him calling you two out on your obvious trolling though. 

Man you recall a lot of my posts and to whom with alarming regularity, I never knew you cared so much sweetie 

I'm sure Dutch would be very proud to know that the sissy that needed to put him on ignore needs to barrow his favorite descriptive term "Snowflake."   I didn't realize how embedded he was in that little dome of your's Britney but then again most men don't need to use ignore.

Carry on lassie...

1 hour ago, Flugel said:

I'm sure Dutch would be very proud to know that the sissy that needed to put him on ignore needs to barrow his favorite descriptive term "Snowflake."   I didn't realize how embedded he was in that little dome of your's Britney but then again most men don't need to use ignore.

Carry on lassie...

I would expect nothing less from a fragile little flower like LondonBrown.

When people jumped him before for his constant Hue vendetta because of LB's love for Sashi, he invented some weird narrative that someone was calling him an alcoholic and stormed off the board in a huff threatening to never come back again. In another instance, he got all fake offended because "someone insulted his English background". Basically, when he gets called out for being a whiny twit, he'll manufacture some personal slight and storm off like a 4 year old. 

Shenanigans. All this for someone (Hue) that NO ONE on this board wants to be here next year. 

Chubb is the typical Browns flavor if the week just like Pryor, Barnidge, Cameron, etc.

Chubb looks more impressive than he is because someone needs to pick up yards. Crow rushed for 952 yards for this crap team and fans couldn’t have sent him packing fast enough.

soo. duke looks slightly dinged...so expect chubby to be run into the ground "for nothing" cause this season is an official wash. Baker will need to be protected so y'all should be ready for A and B gap runs against stacked boxes cause no one will respect the pass. Chubb will be run down by the end of the chiefs game so expect alot of action from the guy who was on the PS last week.

but tell me how hyde was superfluous

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Here's how... Hilliyard...

He'll step in for Duke, if need be.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2018 at 6:31 PM, Clevfan4life said:

soo. duke looks slightly dinged...so expect chubby to be run into the ground "for nothing" cause this season is an official wash. Baker will need to be protected so y'all should be ready for A and B gap runs against stacked boxes cause no one will respect the pass. Chubb will be run down by the end of the chiefs game so expect alot of action from the guy who was on the PS last week.

How bout that Chubb 😬

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

92 minus 5 = 87 extra yards.😁

I\ we wuz there Ag. Waiting for the yellow hankie, and to our shock- didn't happen. That truly was the back breaker. It's nice for a change to start doing the math in the middle of the 4th quarter, and hey- they need two TDs to beat us...   

Archived