THE BROWNS BOARD

Hyde traded

Kvoethe

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LondonBrown said:

Because he averages YPC in the Trent Richardson ballpark. He can’t run outside.

He’s rubbish. 

he can pick up a blitz something chubb has not shown and if chubb doe's figure it out he is good rotation

2 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Dorsey probably knows Hue isn’t going to use Chubb as long as a veteran is around. Forced his hand. 

Preparing for next year without Hue hopefully. 

And when Chubbs YPC end up not being much better...?  What then will you say? 

On top of him being a liability when asked to protect.  

5 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

And when Chubbs YPC end up not being much better...?  What then will you say? 

On top of him being a liability when asked to protect.  

Well I bet it will be better 

Dorsey drafted him at #35 to play, RB is not a long term position. Getting rid of Hyde’s contract and ensure your highly drafted RB gets significant carries at the same time = win win 

1 minute ago, LondonBrown said:

Well I bet it will be better 

Dorsey drafted him at #35 to play, RB is not a long term position.

Getting rid of Hyde’s contract

ensure your highly drafted RB gets significant carries at the same time = win win 

He is playing and this comment makes no sense.  What is the issue with bringing along the rookie to have a more complete game?

Hyde's contract isn't substantial at all and this team can certainly afford it. 

Drafted at 35 and you make it sound like Chubb was taken at a Fournette level pick.   But this contradicts your "long term position".  More carries = less career time.   

I think you're just talking out of your butt at this point.

P.S.  Fournette that I'm comparing averaged 3.7 ypc before he went down and 3.8 all of last year on an interior gap scheme, run first offense. 

So you're saying you would be laughing about this team giving up Fournette if we had him? 

4 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:
2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

He is playing and this comment makes no sense.  What is the issue with bringing along the rookie to have a more complete game?

Hyde's contract isn't substantial at all and this team can certainly afford it. 

Drafted at 35 and you make it sound like Chubb was taken at a Fournette level pick.   But this contradicts your "long term position".  More carries = less career time.   

I think you're just talking out of your butt at this point.

P.S.  Fournette that I'm comparing averaged 3.7 ypc before he went down and 3.8 all of last year on an interior gap scheme, run first offense. 

So you're saying you would be laughing about this team giving up Fournette if we had him? 

Hyde is five years older than Fournette 🙈

YES!! I have Hyde, Duke and Landry on one FL team......finally some direction! And I almost cut Duke.

Fournette was ruled out of Sunday’s game against the Houston Texans, and reports have said he could be out until Week 10. It’s not a great sign for Fournette’s return date that the Jaguars just traded a draft pick for an established running back who is in the first year of a three-year, $15.25 million deal.

Browns needed to get Nick Chubb more playing time

Chubb is the Browns’ most talented running back, but his playing time was limited. The trade should clear things up in the Cleveland backfield.

Chubb’s breakout game came against the Raiders, when he had 105 yards and two touchdowns on just three carries. He hasn’t had more than three carries in a game yet this season. That will change very soon........

Just now, LondonBrown said:

IDGAF.

If that's where you're going to take it then shouldn't Fournette have a significantly higher average? 

Oh wait, now you realize your argument being flipped on you is pretty easy when you used YPC for foundation.   

Go on, I'm waiting for you to answer my question.  Would you be cool with this team getting rid of Fournette in this case?

Archived