THE BROWNS BOARD

It’s still not enough

The Gipper

56 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

A Billion? 

- Do a ton of charity work

- Give a ton to the DAV (Disabled American Veterans)

- Invest Some

- Make a Movie

- Buy a great car

- Travel Europe

- Donate a ton to the browns board and organize a massive Browns board party

Buy a place in Spain with a really decent AWD SUV that is small enough to negotiate a lot of those small in-town roads throughout Europe. Buy an Alpha 2 seater for the faster highways to other metro areas I'd like to go for the museums.

Get a place in the Caribbean or Hawaiian Islands for the winter months of Europe. And another small AWD SUV to get to out of the way beaches. Get some decent SCUBA gear to go in the SUV.

Give away the max possible to each kid, grandkid and sibling that the law allows every year. Make sure I claim my two kids are equal "cowinners" come claiming time to escape inheritance taxes later down the line.

Donate to a worthy cause such as a "Dump 🤴 Trump" fund.  LOL.🤩

11 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

This is interesting. 

Do you have an idea of what you would make? 

maybe how all the pissy little whiney fuk racists who call themselves maga are ruining are country

1 hour ago, ATOM said:

maybe how all the pissy little whiney fuk racists who call themselves maga are ruining are country

I thought very hardly and strongly about making a critically unbiased (from both sides) documentary about the origins of communism and fascism, about how the soviet union under stalin sent people to forced labor camps in Siberia, and about the radical idealogical thinking of Europe and Germany's mass murder in general during this time. 

You see, now you have people in their 20's, much like myself, who are confused in general. Some become nihilistic, some successful, and some radicalized. Too much ideological thinking happens today. People are much too far left, or much too far right, and don't think much in the center anymore. This chaos has been going on for a hundred years, and even a girl i talked to from Russia in class says the anti-comminists are fighting the communists for control, and both side ares radicalized. One person even murdered her close friend.

Where will we be in 100 years if this idealogical thinking keeps occurring on both sides? Will both the left and right clash again? Or can our society manage another 500-1000 years without a power struggle.

And the most important question of humanity, will we live to see the Browns win a superbowl? 

8 hours ago, stillmotion said:

Yes

1 - A Feature film about the heroic journey of a young man and his best friend friend during the millennial high school era. Been working on it 9 years.

Is that a joke?

If I were going to make a film, it would be about Napoleon's russian campaign. The heroic march, conquering Smolensk and Moscow, and how the war turns against an invisible enemy and the freezing winter when trying to reach back Smolensk (which they found out was devastated) and friendly lands. 

It would be a contraposition of patriotism-survival, blind faith in a leader, comraderie-desperation, the human limits, the homeless, the importance of soldiers in a big scale war... If you ever read about it, it has a lot of food for thought.

2 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Get ghoolie to chip in for the other half.

Maybe not, he'll get confused about which half. :lol:

9 hours ago, Nero said:

Is that a joke?

If I were going to make a film, it would be about Napoleon's russian campaign. The heroic march, conquering Smolensk and Moscow, and how the war turns against an invisible enemy and the freezing winter when trying to reach back Smolensk (which they found out was devastated) and friendly lands. 

It would be a contraposition of patriotism-survival, blind faith in a leader, comraderie-desperation, the human limits, the homeless, the importance of soldiers in a big scale war... If you ever read about it, it has a lot of food for thought.

Nah, it isn't a joke. Think Rebel without a cause meets Donnie Darko.

A film about Napoleon would be great. Not enough modern films out there.

Just imagine getting someone like Daniel Day Lewis playing Napoleon. I know he's retired but (damn) would that be great.

34 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

Nah, it isn't a joke. Think Rebel without a cause meets Donnie Darko.

A film about Napoleon would be great. Not enough modern films out there.

Just imagine getting someone like Daniel Day Lewis playing Napoleon. I know he's retired but (damn) would that be great.

Daniel Day Lewis is a beast.

13 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Too tall.

I thought the same, but that could be fixed. Age difference could be harder...

17 hours ago, Nero said:

Is that a joke?

War and Peace  peace would be a 25 hour movie 

13 hours ago, The Gipper said:

War and Peace  peace would be a 25 hour movie 

War and Peace (1956)

PG | 3h 28min | Drama , Romance , War | 21 August 1956 (USA)
War and Peace Poster
Napoleon's tumultuous relations with Russia including his disastrous 1812 invasion serve as the backdrop for the tangled personal lives of two aristocratic families.

Director:

King Vidor

Writers:

Leo Tolstoy (based on the novel by), Bridget Boland(adaptation) | 5 more credits »

If I were to try to go LeBron with the winning money and try to become a Hollywood movie producer,   I would be more into producing TV series, and here are a few of the things I would try to produce for the likes of HBO, Showtime, Starz...or others:

A. A 3 season run based on Bernard Cornwell's Warlord Chronicles,   his 3 book "Historical fiction" series that covers what he believed would have been what could have been the story of the person we know as King Arthur.  (though, in his book he was never King....he was a Warlord....more like a Shogun, to use an analogy)

B. Lincoln County.    Again a 3 season series based on the life/times of Billy the Kid and the events that took place in Lincoln County, New Mexico back in the 1880s, I believe.  The stories of  a lot of people beyond just BTK  were involved in that saga.  I have been there and have done some reading about it.  (think something similar to the Deadwood Series)

C.  A science fiction series based on the first three books...chronologically...of the Dune Series.  Call it maybe Dune: Origins.  These books are known as the Butlerian Jihad, the Machine Crusade, and The Battle of Corrino.   These events took place like 10,000 years before the events of the original Dune book.  It explains the genesis of the Atreides/Harkonnen feud. 

D. Plus, maybe do a series on a Rock n Roll band that played during the 70s and early 80s in the Heart of Rock n Roll....Cleveland Ohio area.  Based roughly on a true story.   Guess which band that would have been.

9 hours ago, The Gipper said:

D. Plus, maybe do a series on a Rock n Roll band that played during the 70s and early 80s in the Heart of Rock n Roll....Cleveland Ohio area.  Based roughly on a true story.   Guess which band that would have been.

Devo?

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Coming up on 50 years now.

Crazy, isn't it?

Growing up within walking distance of it, that's surreal. I know so many people that were involved one way or another with that day. 

Time is a motherShmucker. 

Archived