THE BROWNS BOARD

It’s still not enough

The Gipper

10 minutes ago, Zombo said:

What you do with the other $999,999,990?

Z

Buy post its. 

They are useful.

10 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

I'd buy a wide receiver.

Hey.....I'm here all week!  Try the veal!

Are you Virgil Salozzo?

59 minutes ago, nickers said:

Are you Virgil Salozzo?

No, I'm Enrico Palazzo from the Naked Gun!   LOL.  

Ok, that's enough obscure references for one day.

1 minute ago, jiggins7919 said:

No, I'm Enrico Palazzo from the Naked Gun!   LOL.  

Ok, that's enough obscure references for one day.

As you were , Pepino!

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Purchase some luxury property in Florida.

On the coast with the red tide?

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Thread is about buying the browns and how much it would takeThread is about buying the browns and how much it would take

Ths thread is about dreaming about money, the #1 to #10 teams are from $5B to $2.5 B after tax clear investable cash.

The National Football League continues to be one of the world's most lucrative sports leagues, according to a new report from Forbes. Despite the Dallas Cowboys' 23-year hiatus from the Super Bowl, they've made their way to the top spot in earnings, becoming the first sports team to reach a value of $5 billion.

The average NFL team is worth $2.57 billion, increasing 2 percent since last year, according to Forbes.

28. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, $2 billion play   29. Cleveland Browns, $1.95 billion this weekend. Keep dreaming.

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

The veal is the best in the city, nickers.

LOL I make the best Veal.. Sicilian style!

According to reports nobody won the $1 billion lottery and the next one will be up to one .6 billion. Now that is coming close to being able to buy a professional sports franchise. Except it’s probable that the government will take half of that in taxes motherShmuckers. 

28 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

According to reports nobody won the $1 billion lottery and the next one will be up to one .6 billion. Now that is coming close to being able to buy a professional sports franchise. Except it’s probable that the government will take half of that in taxes motherShmuckers. 

OK - now I'll waste a few bucks on lotto instead of ammo for my new Ruger. It's been raining every day for almost two weeks now and my wife says since I bought it with my own money I don't need to wait till Xmas to take it out again (I hope she wasn't talking about the pistol).😘

Well there's the POWERBALL too.....

MEGA MILLIONS NOW $1.6 BILLION, $904 MILLION CASH, and counting, whoa! Getting close to buying your sports franchise hockey maybe?

Good news. There’s another chance to become America’s newest billionaire.

There was no winner in Friday night’s Mega Millions drawing and the jackpot is now at least $1.6 billion for Tuesday’s drawing.

If the winner goes with the one-time cash option they will receive $904 million.

The winning numbers on Friday were 65-53-23-15-70 and the Mega Ball was 7.

The potential payout would be a record for Mega Millions.

No one has won the Mega Millions jackpot since July 24, when a group of 11 workers in California split $543 million.

The jackpot grew more than $400 million since Tuesday night, when the payout would have been $667 million.

Washington will also be a big winner. The federal government takes 25% before the check is handed to the winner, and collects remaining taxes when due. Most states also tax lottery winnings.

Don’t throw away your ticket if you don’t match all six numbers because there are secondary prizes worth up to $1 million.

Powerball holds its drawing Saturday night, with a potential prize of $470 million. The Powerball record jackpot was $1.586 billion, split between three winning tickets.

Let's see $904M after federal and state tax about $550M (+/-).

NHL, yes you could swing that 19 under $500M with AZ $186M and FLA $220M , MLB Tampa about $900M, NBA all $1B plus now, new soccer?

So if you wanted to be a jock owner it's doable I guess......smart move, eh?

15 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

I got 15!! I got 15!!....WOOHOO!!!

I knew there was a good reason I don't gamble for a living.  😜

Mike

Dollars? Oh, good for you my only ticket had zero. So are you playing for Tuesday? 

Besides my ONE play in MM, PB, LUCKY/LIFE, CLASSIC and the best one ROLLING 5 which costs about $27 per week that's it.......well might get a few extra in the billion plus drawings. :lol:

11 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Dollars? Oh, good for you my only ticket had zero. So are you playing for Tuesday? 

Besides my ONE play in MM, PB, LUCKY/LIFE, CLASSIC and the best one ROLLING 5 which costs about $27 per week that's it.......well might get a few extra in the billion plus drawings. :lol:

Dollars?...Nope, the NUMBER 15! 🙄 Yeah, I'll play Tuesday. What the hell, it's a couple bucks I would waste anyway.

Mike

We play only on Mondays if needed, the other day someone played $680 in front of my wife in line.......$680? You wonder if they really need that, even group plays.

Oh well that's why it's $1,600,000,000 and people are making plans to quit work and moving to Hawai'i.  :wub:

If I won, I'd take a nice, big Sheet courtesy of Chipotle, put it in a gift-wrapped box with a nice bow on it, and put it on my boss's desk. I'd get video of him opening it up and put the tomfoolery on the Interwebs, right after looking at him and doing my best Dave Chappelle: "I'M RICH, BITCH!" as I left that shithole laughing. 

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

If I won, I'd take a nice, big Sheet courtesy of Chipotle, put it in a gift-wrapped box with a nice bow on it, and put it on my boss's desk. I'd get video of him opening it up and put the tomfoolery on the Interwebs, right after looking at him and doing my best Dave Chappelle: "I'M RICH, BITCH!" as I left that shithole laughing. 

I'd have to hook up a noise-maker with that like a M-80 for some *BOOM*.  :o

Archived