THE BROWNS BOARD

republicans trying to smear the post journalist who.got hacked up?

Clevfan4life

The "other" side of the coin:

CNN has found a way to blame TRUMP for Saudi journalist Khashoggi’s death [VIDEO]

They don’t come right out and say that Trump is to blame. But clearly, at least to me, they are making the implication.

Why go back and point out something a murdered journalist said a year ago regarding Trump’s rhetoric encouraging Saudi “aggressive behavior” and then bring on a former Ambassador to agree with his comments, if their ultimate point isn’t to imply a connection between Trump and this horrific, gruesome murder?

The whole thing is really disgusting, especially when you consider that Trump didn’t say journalists were the enemy of the people in the first place. Nor was he implying when said “fake news media” is the enemy of the people that journalist need to be gruesomely murdered.

https://therightscoop.com/__trashed-2/

4 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

That black girl is the daughter of a retired Army officer and very intelligent.  She didn't put anything out there.  I think the 'reporter' was probably working against the government and using his ties to the post as a cover.  

our govt? he was def a critic of the saudi regime, this was known...thats why they offed him. But are u suggesting he was working against our govt?

There is so much smoke on this I'm not sure when the real scoop is going to come out - maybe never.

This is the guy that got cut up in pieces and disposed of, right ?

We sure about that ?

image.png.935528407ee294536913c2fd086e436e.png

Yeah, not quite the same story.

How about this one ?

image.png.5cc92d2e7b5567ad24c5997af3b6f290.png

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2018/10/19/turkish-opposition-journalist-rumors-garbage-khashoggi-alive/

Now this is definitely not the same story that's been running for a few days now.

Let's toss another one on this pile.

image.png.66bb8daa584c53ce4952813a9918cd80.png

Okay, so now he's dead again.

Indications are this guy was a Clown, and being in the Profession he was it makes perfect sense.

This guy has/had connections - big time.

Rumor is, he was pals with Osama bin Laden, and may have even worked with him on some Letters while we had Osama stashed in Iran (*more on that).

What else, his Cousin or second Cousin was with Princess Diana, and of course he has ties to Saudi Royalty (good & bad).

There is another Saudi disappearance in Turkey the same day this supposedly took place, not much talk about that though.

Way too much smoke here to know what's going on, and it's not just some Journalist.

He's likely dead, or will be soon - he's a valuable asset to the right people (lots of info).

EDIT:

Keep stumbling over relevant info.

Yeah, I'm not the only one seeing this as shrouded in Fog.

image.png.96bc811201482b368d1d675c38b24248.png

Time for a correction.

Some months back I alluded that the initials RT in a Q post was Rex Tillerson, that is not what those initials were.

image.png.07ab87f801e61e7517106a6fde920ab7.png

RT = Rizvi Traverse (Money Laundering).

Prince Alwaleed ! ! !

Definitely not a force for good.

* Yeah, there's a good chance some folks don't know about the Osama bin Laden deal, there's a second follow up video interview that came out yesterday that goes over it some more, touches on a few other things as well.

J, ur really hopping onto the stupid wagon. He's dead u dimwit. Abd no the saudis didnt send 17 people just to have a stop and chat with the guy.

as for him abd bin laden, wasnt thst in the 80's when afghanistan was fighting the rooskies? u know, when bin laden was on the U.S payroll....???

how fukking gullible are some of u? u would eat james woods or brendan dilleys fecal matter if Q told u it was full of deep state mind control anti bodies

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

J, ur really hopping onto the stupid wagon. He's dead u dimwit. Abd no the saudis didnt send 17 people just to have a stop and chat with the guy.

as for him abd bin laden, wasnt thst in the 80's when afghanistan was fighting the rooskies? u know, when bin laden was on the U.S payroll....???

how fukking gullible are some of u? u would eat james woods or brendan dilleys fecal matter if Q told u it was full of deep state mind control anti bodies

Odds are he's dead, but with the info he has what if he's not (yet) ?

Yeah, I know all about the Clowns training him to fight Russia way back last Century.

Do you see how many different stories there have been in the last 2 - 3 days ?

You seriously think we know what's going on if this guy is as connected and involved in things as it looks like ?

3409bc8eef99eea6976b62c0d4da50bf720165cc

No way.

30 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

he's not an ally of radical islam u muppet, he's an ally of money and has not just past dealings with the saudi's, but future ones he wants to nurture and right now those are in jeopardy as tge saudi's are openly hinting to him through their state run media that such is the case. 

Eat me. You guys don't give a rat's asss about this. You just wanted to put up some pictures of guys with towels on their heads and wring your hands about people with money. Stupid? Sure but that's your base.

Unless you Trump hating fools have all of a sudden grown a conscience and want to stand up against evil in the Middle East. That might be true and also monkeys might fly out of my butt.

WSS

32 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

he's not an ally of radical islam u muppet, he's an ally of money and has not just past dealings with the saudi's, but future ones he wants to nurture and right now those are in jeopardy as tge saudi's are openly hinting to him through their state run media that such is the case. 

7A24FD3E-A1A7-48B0-84A8-77A310AC86E7.jpeg

Obama: Muslim Call to Prayer One of the Prettiest Sounds on Earth ...

Aug 19, 2010 - A new poll out Thursday from the Pew Research Center shows nearly one in five Americans believe President Barack Obama is a Muslim. ... Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully ...

29 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Obama: Muslim Call to Prayer One of the Prettiest Sounds on Earth ...

Aug 19, 2010 - A new poll out Thursday from the Pew Research Center shows nearly one in five Americans believe President Barack Obama is a Muslim. ... Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully ...

i have "zero doubt" that 1 in 5 americans have utrerly and completely lost their rational and intellectual capabilities. If pew relied on the browns board for their sample size that statistic might even go to 3 out 5 americans are hopelessly dotarded

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Eat me. You guys don't give a rat's asss about this. You just wanted to put up some pictures of guys with towels on their heads and wring your hands about people with money. Stupid? Sure but that's your base.

Unless you Trump hating fools have all of a sudden grown a conscience and want to stand up against evil in the Middle East. That might be true and also monkeys might fly out of my butt.

as usual ur making sht up on the fly....no one here "likes" the middle east as a whole. Most of the normal functioning literates here have wanted us to slowly disassociate ourselves with ME entirely. I know me specifically has been saying to u dotits for years now. But blather away typically steven, we're used to it we'd have u no other way at this point

He's too old.  27 is cut off.  Edit.  I was wrong I guess they changed it.  Here is age cut off for all services:

Active Duty None-Prior Service

• Army: 35 (must ship to basic training prior to 35th birthday. The Army experimented with raising the age limit to age 42 for a brief period of time, but effective April 1st, 2011, the Army has reverted to the lower age limit.
  • Air Force: 39
  • Navy: 34
  • Marines: 28
  • Coast Guard: Age 27. However, the age can be raised to age 32 for those selected to attend A-school directly upon enlistment (this is mostly for prior service).

I retired at 39 years old.  So going in at the maximum age would put you at a distinct disadvantage.  

Note: Some programs within the branches of service also require age limits to begin training. For instance, the Navy Pilot is 27 years old. Navy SEAL maximum age is 28. For Navy SWCC, the maximum age is 30. Of course, all have a waiver range for highly qualified applicants. 

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Since you're interested sure. Remember this is a public forum so... Not that I care what you say but aren't you one of those privacy whiners?

WSS

ok, so how many loads did u swallow last weekend? do u like them to get verbal with u? what about the colored boys that come through, can u take all that? if a mexican shows up do u say wait downstairs ill be right, there then u go call ICE?

3 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

ok, so how many loads did u swallow last weekend? do u like them to get verbal with u? what about the colored boys that come through, can u take all that? if a mexican shows up do u say wait downstairs ill be right, there then u go call ICE?

Well that's not very clever but yes to all of those things I guess. Except for the how many loads I can swallow, which as I recall, has nothing to do with the gloryhole unless I forgot my terminology.

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Hey there's an Army Recruiting office at Akron probably not too far from you. Go sign up to fight the Saudis. 

WSS

Disqualifying Medical Conditions - Mental Health - The Balance Careers

Aug 27, 2018 - Mental health in the military is taken very seriously, not just for the admission into the services, but also staying in the services as well.

Archived