THE BROWNS BOARD

Canada Becomes the First G7 Nation to Legalize Recreational Marijuana

domcucch1994

One trip the band took across Ontario I warned my band and road crew not to take any weed with them. Try to keep in mind boys this is actually an international border. Well the Roadies didn't listen wound up spending the night in prison at Niagara they impounded are gear and our agent in Toronto had to come bail them out. They charge is 500 and some bucks to get the equipment out of impound. I ask for receipt one officer said oh you get it over there. I went over there and that officer said oh you get it back there. So I figure somebody stuck the 500 simoleons in his pocket. Even better though because that meant they didn't bother to write it down so we have no record of smuggling drugs.

The look of the road crews faces the next morning when we bailed them out was priceless.

WSS

20 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Wonder how many Americans will get busted trying to bring some back to New York State.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/consumer/now-pot-legal-canada-can-visiting-americans-bring-some-home-n921116

Im sure some dumbasses will try to..

I visited Colorado back in July. Flew out for a few days..

Definitely glad I knew what the laws were because there was no way in hell I was taking a chance on flying back to South Carolina, with a joint in my bag or something..

19 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

One trip the band took across Ontario I warned my band and road crew not to take any weed with them. Try to keep in mind boys this is actually an international border. Well the Roadies didn't listen wound up spending the night in prison at Niagara they impounded are gear and our agent in Toronto had to come bail them out. They charge is 500 and some bucks to get the equipment out of impound. I ask for receipt one officer said oh you get it over there. I went over there and that officer said oh you get it back there. So I figure somebody stuck the 500 simoleons in his pocket. Even better though because that meant they didn't bother to write it down so we have no record of smuggling drugs.

The look of the road crews faces the next morning when we bailed them out was priceless.

WSS

if u guys hadnt been blowing each other as u hit the checkpoint, they prob would have let y'all slide

😁

Archived