THE BROWNS BOARD

Navorro Bowman

darren15

15 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Meaningless. Absolutely a meaningless statistic. 

WTF good are sacks if that's all he does? Were any of his sacks game-changing? While he is focusing on doing only one thing, the Chargers pushed his homosexual azss all over the field and ran the ball over him, around him, and by him. This fukcing guy is a total piece of useless dog schidt. Garett is a joke. He is not an impact player. He hits nobody with authority. His game films look like he is playing twister.

Myles Garrett is garbage. A total waste of a #1  #1 pick. 

And the year before that we took the dud Corey Coleman at 12 when we could of had Paxton Lynch

And yet another unrelated thread turns into an ill-considered, MG bashfest.

Please stop quoting this a$$hole... it negates my long-standing ignore... it hurts my eyes.

If everyone were to put "him" on ignore... he'd dry up and blow away within a week.

22 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Please stop quoting this a$$hole... it negates my long-standing ignore... it hurts my eyes.

If everyone were to put "him" on ignore... he'd dry up and blow away within a week.

I"m trying dude...but I can't delete the nonsense fast enough.   I leave my computer for a few hours and come back to an endless shit show of his bullshit.  

25 minutes ago, Mark O said:

I"m trying dude...but I can't delete the nonsense fast enough.   I leave my computer for a few hours and come back to an endless Sheet show of his cowpoop.  

LOL! Only one way to keep up and that's a week long enforced vacation, then a month, then 2, then a season. Progressive kind of thing.

11 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! Only one way to keep up and that's a week long enforced vacation, then a month, then 2, then a season. Progressive kind of thing.

It's turning into a full time job that doesn't pay all that well but that's ok because the hours are terrible.   :)

5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

hey, why are u allowed to.say Sheet?

edit: so when i quote u its back to edit....wtf?

I have the power to say shit when it refers to a certain asshole who does nothing but post shit for shits sake in order to get as many shit responses as possible.   It's all shit.

2 hours ago, blitzz2 said:

So, any update on NB? Think he will be a good stop gap until JS is back. Hell, if he can recapture any of his previous form prior to his injuries I'll take it. Dudes a player.

there was a time he was "the" best lb'er in football along with willis. I honestly have no idea if this is another dansby like situation

12 hours ago, Mark O said:

It's turning into a full time job that doesn't pay all that well but that's ok because the hours are terrible.   :)

Actually I was referring to the sh-it master, not you. Progressive punishment for ridiculous offenders.😈

17 hours ago, blitzz2 said:

So, any update on NB? Think he will be a good stop gap until JS is back. Hell, if he can recapture any of his previous form prior to his injuries I'll take it. Dudes a player.

here's one writer's opinion..still has some "durability* concerns"?  https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Article/Browns-not-signing-NaVorro-Bowman-123426801/  not sure Bowman cares what a writer thinks..we shall see, if a team works him out next? preferably not blk n gold, for Bowman nor DJ

4 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I wonder if LB becomes a priority this offseason? Kirksey has been pretty quiet this season, and Collins IMO doesn't seem worth such a hefty paycheck. 

I think LB IS a priority & I will be surprised if Collins plays for the Browns in 2019, & maybe not beyond 10/30/18. We'll see.

Mike

23 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

That Melinda would wear your fat butt out, heck just pushing someone back is more than you could EVER do on a football field.

But keep thinking you know some your imbecile. Don't worry, you can still make a prediction, only the biggest nerds and non football people can do that

Oh, I agree....   

23 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

The problem Tour is us Mods can't put him on ignore. Sometimes he throws garbage up there so fast we cant keep up with it, unfortunately.  :(  I like Ag's idea- for every post we have to delete, it equals a day timeout. I think I'll PM him with the new rules...  

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

The problem Tour is us Mods can't put him on ignore. Sometimes he throws garbage up there so fast we cant keep up with it, unfortunately.  :(  I like Ag's idea- for every post we have to delete, it equals a day timeout. I think I'll PM him with the new rules...  

Then he's up to at least 10 days rest just from my deletions of the last couple days.

On 10/16/2018 at 7:46 PM, Tour2ma said:

Regarding the bold Tour- no he wouldn't. After 20+ years, I know his act far too well. Just like his pal Rich4Eagle who (thankfully) doesn't post here anymore- Ghoolie will escalate the BS until someone takes the Bait. I saw some of the residual turds on replies that Mark missed- get ready for more of the same when he comes back (and he will)- and even more strident. 

I lost a reply Tour, but from now on what I'm going to do if someone quotes him is- the Ghoolie garbage is going to get deleted with the comment "Content deemed inappropriate by Moderation Crew." I understand your position, and I agree. Those MG posts were inaccurate flaming. I'll draw the line where IMHO that poster isn't giving an opinion, but flat out flamebait. Damn, this is one persistent troll. I'd hoped he'd figure it out by now he's wasting his time. Z laid out the ground rules before the season and they're being ignored. He's currently gone, and if he starts up again, he's gone until me & Z get back from Tampa.  :) 

Sure, there's another guy who thinks we shouldn't have traded Gordon, and Po had a man-crush on Barkley, but that stuff not only had a different tone, but in some cases level of frequency. 

On 10/16/2018 at 7:08 PM, Mark O said:

I"m trying dude...but I can't delete the nonsense fast enough.   I leave my computer for a few hours and come back to an endless Sheet show of his cowpoop.  

If everyone except his few fanboys (including alts) put him on ignore, you wouldn't have to work so hard.

I guess I'll just have to "ignore" those that insist on quoting him regularly.

Hate to do it, as that would eliminate seeing some good contributors, but it's that or leave.

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

If everyone except his few fanboys (including alts) put him on ignore, you wouldn't have to work so hard.

I guess I'll just have to "ignore" those that insist on quoting him regularly.

Hate to do it, as that would eliminate seeing some good contributors, but it's that or leave.

ill resppnd to him from now on without quoting him. I can see how his dumb sht is wearing people thin

Archived