THE BROWNS BOARD

This Elizabeth Warren thing is hilarious.

VaporTrail

This has got to be the funniest case of someone BTFOing themselves.

The day starts out with my liberal buddy posting about how Trump made a bet with Warren and how he won't pay up now. Turns out she took a test that showed she had American DNA in her. The insecure assholes in the media can't hold back from pointing out how stupid Trump is and publish stories suggesting that Trump is BTFO:

2018-10-15.png

However, upon actually reading the article in the Boston Globe, with whom she shared this DNA test result, we see this:

2018-10-15.png

Okay. Now, I'm totally confused as to what Elizabeth Warren was thinking when she posted this. The only thing I can think of is that she felt this would be a great "gotcha, 45" moment. Little did she know...

2018-10-15.png

2018-10-15.png

I can't stop laughing at this. And if you check out these twitter posts, they're full of liberals shaming the Cherokee for not taking Warren's side. And then there's this article.

https://thinkprogress.org/elizabeth-warren-is-not-cherokee-c1ec6c91b696/

image.png.3caa2320f38e25c11f52f60af20b84e8.png

image.png.92544186d44f686575c266f2f262db7b.png

And then there's also this:

2018-10-15.png

Lol. God damn, this is the culmination of butt-backwards practice and encouragement of affirmative action. It starts out with everyone trying to prove how much smarter they are than Trump, but in the end, they just BTFO themselves. Trump just eliminated one of the people standing in the way of re-election by calling her pocahontas. 

I think Nero needs to send me a monthly check from Spain because I can prove through my DNA results that I am 34% Iberian Peninsula (Spanish). Think of it as one cousin taking care of his poor immigrant cousin having to make it in a foreign land.🙄

I have a far better claim than Pocahontas. 😜

I'm not ready to give Trump credit for playing 4d chess but I'm loving seeing him playing the left wing media for suckers. I don't think that is a real high bar but in times past most republicans (W. Bush comes to mind) just seemed content to take it without fighting back. Time after time I see the dishonest  media playing down or not reporting stories that don't fit their agenda or narratives and then Trump trolls them and in their haste to attack Trump the story they try to minimize or not cover at all gets maximum attention. 

6 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I'm not ready to give Trump credit for playing 4d chess but I'm loving seeing him playing the left wing media for suckers. I don't think that is a real high bar but in times past most republicans (W. Bush comes to mind) just seemed content to take it without fighting back. Time after time I see the dishonest  media playing down or not reporting stories that don't fit their agenda or narratives and then Trump trolls them and in their haste to attack Trump the story they try to minimize or not cover at all gets maximum attention. 

"Come one, come all! See the fake indian squirm under the spotlight glare while I ignore the "rogue" princely killer$ of $audi journalists!" - Carny barker 🤴

"Oh, look at the 1% indian ma!"-MSM

Candy from a baby.

Just now, TexasAg1969 said:

"Come one, come all! See the fake indian squirm under the spotlight glare while I ignore the "rogue" princely killers of Saudi journalists!" - Carny barker 🤴

"Oh, look at the 1% indian ma!"-MSM

Candy from a baby.

It was Elizabeth Warren who took this to the media Tex.

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

But the King is using it to distract from the real problems in the world and everyone stays distracted as usual.

Your point about the distraction is good but the blame here should go to Pocahontas. 

Obama campaign manager questions timing of Warren announcement: 'Why can’t Dems ever stay focused???'

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/411477-former-obama-campaign-manager-questions-timing-of-warren

10 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

But the King is using it to distract from the real problems in the world and everyone stays distracted as usual.

So what are the real problems in the world?

And in what way do you think it was about Warren's approach that would make them better?

And it's not so much to distract anybody from anything but to point out the ridiculous hypocrisy and stupidity of the left.

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

So what are the real problems in the world?

And in what way do you think it was about Warren's approach that would make them better?

And it's not so much to distract anybody from anything but to point out the ridiculous hypocrisy and stupidity of the left.

WSS

Warren should have just let sleeping dogs lie. Gets drawn in to every ridiculous thing. I rate her right up there with Trump for people I don't want to see in the offal office.

Real problems are the ones Trump "loves", from Putin through Rocket Man to Saudi Kings to be. They all play him for the narcissistic fool that he is. Rogue killers? Give me an f'n break. I don't know how he will handle world affairs when the last of his "protectors" leave the fold. Better load up on cal's survival stuff.

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Trump could walk onto a plane with toilet paper stuck to his shoe and you'd call it 4D chess

No, I wouldn't. But you can believe that if it makes you feel better.

I think you're missing the forest for the trees, here. Trump used name-calling to get a favorite for 2020 nomination eliminated from the race in 2018. Warren could have kept her mouth shut, but instead stooped to his level to make a point and ended up looking like a dunce. These people aren't trolls like Trump. He's goaded Jeb, Rubio, Cruz, Hillary, and Warren into stooping to his level, and he's beating them with experience.

There's only been one single person who has handled Trump's attacks well, and it's a shame that he isn't allowed to run for president, that person is Arnold Schwarzenegger.

1 hour ago, VaporTrail said:

No, I wouldn't. But you can believe that if it makes you feel better.

I think you're missing the forest for the trees, here. Trump used name-calling to get a favorite for 2020 nomination eliminated from the race in 2018. Warren could have kept her mouth shut, but instead stooped to his level to make a point and ended up looking like a dunce. These people aren't trolls like Trump. He's goaded Jeb, Rubio, Cruz, Hillary, and Warren into stooping to his level, and he's beating them with experience.

There's only been one single person who has handled Trump's attacks well, and it's a shame that he isn't allowed to run for president, that person is Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Sorry, that "4D chess" comment wasn't necessarily directed at you. 

And who knows if it "eliminated her". A bunch of people that already weren't going to vote for her are now bagging on her online that they would have done anyway. 

I'll agree though that it isn't wise to go all the way down to Trump's level. You'll look bad. And you probably can't hang with him there. 

1 hour ago, VaporTrail said:

Media changing their tune on this story. A day late, a buck short. Gotta get those smug clicks to show everyone how stupid Trump is.

Yesterday:

2018-10-15.png

Today:

image.png.a18e0335bac70ec6a1cedebf281c3c15.png

Or the story yesterday was her releasing the results of the test and her claim

While the story today is the various reactions to the story from yesterday

41 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Or the story yesterday was her releasing the results of the test and her claim

While the story today is the various reactions to the story from yesterday

The issue I have with it is that they present the headline as "strong evidence." It clearly is not. Anyone who bothered to read what the Boston Globe reported would have seen that this was a stupid move by Team Warren. The media had the numbers when they posted the story, and it bugs me that their paramount objective is to make Trump look bad instead of just presenting facts. It's Sheet I'd expect out of CNN or NPR, but to see it reach all the way to BBC irks me.

Archived