THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump wants tp "test" warren personally?

Clevfan4life

it's so stupid, it figures.

the expert did NOT EVEN USE ANY NATIVE AMERICAN DNA in testing warren.

LOL.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/15/warren-mexican-native-american-dna/

The Scientist Warren Used Didn’t Test Native American DNA

lefties must really think every dem voter is a moron. They are not. But they are driven and manipulated by

emotion to the ignoring of reality.

Carlos D. Bustamante, a Stanford University professor, used samples from Mexico, Peru, and Colombia to attempt to calculate how much Native American ancestry is in Warren’s DNA.

“To make up for the dearth of Native American DNA, Bustamante used samples from Mexico, Peru, and Colombia to stand in for Native American. That’s because scientists believe that the groups Americans refer to as Native American came to this land via the Bering Strait about 12,000 years ago and settled in what’s now America but also migrated further south,” the Boston Globe explained.

According to the American Indian and Alaska Native Genetics Resource Center, no DNA test can “prove” that someone is American Indian because there are no unique genes for American Indian ancestry.

9 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

what is he talking about? 🤣🤣

He plans to wear nothing but an Indian headdress when she meets him in Trump Tower and if she doesn't scream, then she must be native American.🤗😱

This is just the latest in Trump saying stupid Sheet. Getting proven incorrect. And then Trump supporters doing the mental gymnastics to make him seem right. 

This time around it's some right wing blogger acting like they know how to test DNA for heritage better than a Stanford professor. Though this just falls in line with Trump wanting to "test her himself".

Not to mention Native Americans existed outside of the current continental US...

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This is just the latest in Trump saying stupid Sheet. Getting proven incorrect. And then Trump supporters doing the mental gymnastics to make him seem right. 

This time around it's some right wing blogger acting like they know how to test DNA for heritage better than a Stanford professor. Though this just falls in line with Trump wanting to "test her himself".

Not to mention Native Americans existed outside of the current continental US...

Actually Woody, and if you used your head you'd understand, she was blowing hot air.

She claimed to be a minority and her legal practice and with her applications to a liberal University. She was lying. Even if the DNA tests prove they say it is between 6 and 10 Generations back which would be something in the ballpark of 1 / 1,000 percent Indian.

1/1000 doesn't make you a Native American , sorry pal .

Actually I'm sure you can do the math for 10 Generations back. It's probably not as egregious as claiming you were a war hero when you weren't but it is Worthy of ridicule.

WSS

24 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

How is that the conclusion you come to? She literally got disowned by the Cherokee Nation. She misled admissions committees about her heritage and used that to get affirmative action bonus points for Stanford Law and become a professor at Harvard Law. Do you not find that offensive? And please explain how Trump is incorrect. Warren's DNA test has the tiniest fraction of DNA consistent with Native Americans of both North and South America. If you're going to use that to prove Warren is Native, then the average white male is more African than Warren is Native American. How is 1.6% (at the most liberal estimate per Boston Globe article) shared genealogy with Americans proof that you're a Cherokee? Did you actually read the Boston Globe article or are you just taking MSM headlines at face value that it counts as "strong evidence." Heard them say that on NPR on the way back from work, too. They failed to mention the actual numbers of her test.

Who's doing the mental gymnastics, here?

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

How the hell can you be a native American that existed outside the continental US?    And didn't the Injuns come across the Bering Sea from Asia originally?   So that would make them invaders.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually Woody, and if you used your head you'd understand, she was blowing hot air.

She claimed to be a minority and her legal practice and with her applications to a liberal University. She was lying. Even if the DNA tests prove they say it is between 6 and 10 Generations back which would be something in the ballpark of 1 / 1,000 percent Indian.

1/1000 doesn't make you a Native American , sorry pal .

Actually I'm sure you can do the math for 10 Generations back. It's probably not as egregious as claiming you were a war hero when you weren't but it is Worthy of ridicule.

WSS

Sorry Woody but the Independent thinker in me agrees. She was full of Sheet and even Cherokee Nation disavows her claim. She is majorly responsible along with Pelosi for the 2016 disaster that has stuck us with the lying 🤴.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/dna-warren-cherokee-undermines/2018/10/15/id/886413/?ns_mail_uid=6d52df85-236f-4a8f-8332-d84fdb5d6ebf&ns_mail_job=DM6996_10162018&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010504hw8xkx

With them not using Native American DNA, it's a farce. And the DNA guy works for some company that has ...

some connection.

Don't have time to find it right now.

38 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

i agree she's full of sht. But technically she did have native american ancestry. Trump should have paid up while retaining his trolling rights, again, so not well played. 

The average American is .18% native American.  She's possibly .09-1.5%.  She could actually be less native american than Trump.

4 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

How is that the conclusion you come to? She literally got disowned by the Cherokee Nation. She misled admissions committees about her heritage and used that to get affirmative action bonus points for Stanford Law and become a professor at Harvard Law. Do you not find that offensive? And please explain how Trump is incorrect. Warren's DNA test has the tiniest fraction of DNA consistent with Native Americans of both North and South America. If you're going to use that to prove Warren is Native, then the average white male is more African than Warren is Native American. How is 1.6% (at the most liberal estimate per Boston Globe article) shared genealogy with Americans proof that you're a Cherokee? Did you actually read the Boston Globe article or are you just taking MSM headlines at face value that it counts as "strong evidence." Heard them say that on NPR on the way back from work, too. They failed to mention the actual numbers of her test.

Who's doing the mental gymnastics, here?

I don't care about what shady Sheet she did decades ago. If she lied about her heritage then ya, that's BS. I'm talking completely within the confines of their bet. But it seems like everyone is going to argue "being bative American" vs "having native American heritage" and what is a legitimate test, etc etc. 

Miss me with that "you're a liberal snowflake" BS man.

I don't care about Warren. Giving this legs was probably a very dumb idea. I'm just looking at their bet.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Sorry Woody but the Independent thinker in me agrees. She was full of Sheet and even Cherokee Nation disavows her claim. She is majorly responsible along with Pelosi for the 2016 disaster that has stuck us with the lying 🤴.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/dna-warren-cherokee-undermines/2018/10/15/id/886413/?ns_mail_uid=6d52df85-236f-4a8f-8332-d84fdb5d6ebf&ns_mail_job=DM6996_10162018&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010504hw8xkx

The DNA test can't prove Cherokee lineage, or any specific tribal lineage. But it can be used to test for Native American lineage. That's what I've been reading today. 

It sounds like people are mixing them up to say DNA tests can't show native American lineage

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

The DNA test can't prove Cherokee lineage, or any specific tribal lineage. But it can be used to test for Native American lineage. That's what I've been reading today. 

It sounds like people are mixing them up to say DNA tests can't show native American lineage

Like I said you do the math strong evidence to suggest that between six and 10 Generations back there was an Indian. 

Pretend it was Trump made the claim. Would you be lampooning him for it? Of course you would.

WSS

i intensely dislike people using some distant minority relative to qualify for affirmative action benefits. She "never" lived as a native american nor her family. Its like pasty white people claiming a black great great grandparent entitles them to benefits actual black people who grew up in poverty get. Its disgusting, she's a wholesale fraud if she did that. But she's not fraudulent if all she claimed was native amerixan ancestry. Is there proof she benefitted from thst claim? if she did she's doneso as far as im concerned as it pertains to a run for potus. 

thst being said trump didnt bet her on % points right? 

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Like I said you do the math strong evidence to suggest that between six and 10 Generations back there was an Indian. 

Pretend it was Trump made the claim. Would you be lampooning him for it? Of course you would.

WSS

Trump would technically be right as well. I'd say the exact same thing. Despite what those if you that blindly follow a party think, I don't do the same. It isn't night fault Trump is constantly doing Sheet that's worth mocking

As if he paid her the money the left would not call him a liar or, even less likely, vote for him.

If anything the media is deflecting her numerous fake stories about her family.  Clearly they were lies.

It's like betting someone they wouldn't score more than 25 on an IQ test and they score 25.01 after taking it and somehow feel vindicated.  Embarrassing!!

47 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

With all these people claiming indian blood, them Cherokee's must have been raping a Sheet load of white women.

i beleive ive talked about ben franklins letter before. The one where he wrote back to the king that bith men and women settlers took off at their first opportunity to join native tribes. Women especially because the native american tribes around the first settlements, didnt treat women like sht as the euro trash settlers did. But men apparently bolted too and franklins letter was to raise the alarm. 

2 hours ago, htownbrown said:

As if he paid her the money the left would not call him a liar or, even less likely, vote for him.

If anything the media is deflecting her numerous fake stories about her family.  Clearly they were lies.

It's like betting someone they wouldn't score more than 25 on an IQ test and they score 25.01 after taking it and somehow feel vindicated.  Embarrassing!!

Well regardless of this, Trump lies. Regularly. I mean politicians do. But he's king at it. 

And in your example you still lose the bet. Close or not, you lose the bet 

Archived