THE BROWNS BOARD

Let's assume Hue is fired after the season

Dutch Oven

3 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

Ryan Day?

Tired of retreads..

That's another question... What type of head coach candidate does everyone want? (If you can't come up with a specific name now) 

A players coach? A disciplinarian? A coach who skews to the offensive side? Defensive side? 

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

That's another question... What type of head coach candidate does everyone want? (If you can't come up with a specific name now) 

A players coach? A disciplinarian? A coach who skews to the offensive side? Defensive side? 

I want whoever the next Sean McVey is.   Find that guy and go forward with a new young HC and Baker.

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Bill Cowher

I heard he bought a place in Strongsville

I know you're joking (or at least i hope you are) but the return of Chucky in Oakland should be all anyone here needs to see when clamoring for a "name" head coach who has already won his super bowl somewhere else.     The Raiders are a dumpster fire with their savior, return to glory head coach.   If there is to be a new head coach, stay away from retreads who have already won a title. 

50 minutes ago, Bigalow80 said:

Lincoln Riley is going to be the easy answer. I'm sure people will ask about Urban. I found this article on the old interweb...

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2780149-an-early-peek-at-hottest-future-nfl-head-coaching-candidates#slide10

I've heard his name tossed around by others too. 

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Are we this hard up for topics?

Since we've got a group of posters on here who do nothing but bitch about Hue, I figured they already had a lengthy, impressive list of candidates they'd like the Browns to interview after he's eventually fired. 

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

he's leaving OSU? or is this michigan woody's hope he's leaving?

If I were Woody, I'd pray that Meyer leaves OSU.

Woody probably would like to see another UM win over the Buckeyes in his lifetime. 

I am already pissed at whoever our next coach is!!!!! I guarantee you he is already responsible for most of the worlds diseases, caused the last two and the next stock market crash, forced Josh Gordon to get high, secretly tripped Baker yesterday, boned half our Mom's and made Lebron leave Cleveland  🤩

40 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Since we've got a group of posters on here who do nothing but bitch about Hue, I figured they already had a lengthy, impressive list of candidates they'd like the Browns to interview after he's eventually fired.

In that case...

... Nevermiind.

55 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

I am already pissed at whoever our next coach is!!!!! I guarantee you he is already responsible for most of the worlds diseases, caused the last two and the next stock market crash, forced Josh Gordon to get high, secretly tripped Baker yesterday, boned half our Mom's and made Lebron leave Cleveland  🤩

PRICELESS! Thank you.

Mike

2 hours ago, jcam222 said:

U deserve an award for this post 

2 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

U deserve an award for this post 

At the minimum, he should get a membership to the Jelly of the Month Club. 

That's the gift that keeps on giving, Clark. 

Do I want an offensive or defensive minded coach?   I guess I would lean towards offensive as that's the way the rules of the league has trended.

What I REALLY want is a HC who plays to win the game and who received his fair share (or more) of common sense at birth.  Not a Butch Davis who chose his QB with his gutt feeling (bad meat for dinner).  Not a Mike Pettine who attempts a 60 FG with Devin Hester awaiting the kick (twice).    Not Hue, who goes with a QB sneak after his QB twists his ankle, but not with 6 inches needed to win a game and a healthy QB.

Sadly, I don't know who I want.  And I don't know who plays to win but has common sense...and will be available.  But Dorsey seems to be pretty good at finding talent.  

7 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Stop with the mental masturbation. Hue is not getting fired. Haslam is NOT going to be politically correct. You think he wants the Kaepernick fallout of firing one of the few black head coaches in the league? Nope ! Williams and or Haley gets canned.

You aren't still in The Tavern talking to yourself?

Senility is a bitch. 

10 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

I wasn't talking to myself, as your acknolwdgement demonstrates. Now please, I have to take a schidt. Can you occupy yourself for 15 minutes and not follow me into CaCa land?

Trust me, and tons of people will "acknowledge" it, you bring your Sheet here every time you post, Bitch Tits. 

How was your timeout, Bitch Tits? 

Archived