THE BROWNS BOARD

did anyone ask hue in the post game about the goal line shovel pass?

Clevfan4life

10 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

great play if it works

And down on the goal line, it often does.

But... Haley has no interest in trying to pound the ball in, or at best he consistently tries to get cute too often. 

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

But... Haley has no interest in trying to pound the ball in, or at best he consistently tries to get cute too often. 

I wonder if Joe Thomas was still there would he run Hyde right behind him on the goal line?

A future first ballot HOF OL, just wondering?  ;)

not that it matters..could Hue have challenged the false start that Chargers later scored on? or did they score? not reviewable but only score? 🤔

Just now, flyingfooldoug said:

Hue is the one responsible. That's why they call him the " HEAD" coach. He's in charge. He's responsible. The buck stops hue. He OKs game plans and calls. Or supposed to. Like adjustments. O and D answer to Hue. STs answer to Hue. Haley makes a bad call....hues fault.

That's the way it works.

problem is i dont beleive haley being brought in was hue's decision. That was dorsey. I beleive Haley is autonomously making these calls because thats what dorsey wanted. 

7 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

problem is i dont beleive haley being brought in was hue's decision. That was dorsey. I beleive Haley is autonomously making these calls because thats what dorsey wanted. 

Probably true. But done because hue is a genius? Or because he has a shotgun full of hue at his back. Maybe Jimmah forces out Dorsey to keep hue? Strange deal there.

12 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

well thats the obvious assumption but i want it "official". They owe us an explanation for this horshit play calling

All I know is I am never again playing Hyde on my FF team. One f'n TD would have won me the pool this week instead of 30 points behind the leader for second place. One f'n TD when we had 1st and one on the Goaline. WTF is the matter with these yahoos to not just power it 3 or 4 straight times with a big back like that? So f'n stupid................all of 'em. Toss out these offensive geniuses. They can't run their way out of a wet paper bag if "run" instructions were written on the bag.😬

15 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Yup.... I've seen it work...for other teams.

Other things I've seen work for other teams...

• screen passes...
  • reverses...
  • sweeps...
  • pick plays...
  • and more!!! ;)

u know what works better at the goal line than distracting the defense briefly by shoving a dildo in ur butt?         lining up in the I with a FB or aux lineman i front of carlos fukking hyde. And if the defense can stop that twice, play action out of it on 3rd and spill ur jumping spider of a TE out to the corner. 

8 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

u know what works better at the goal line than distracting the defense briefly by shoving a dildo in ur butt?         lining up in the I with a FB or aux lineman i front of carlos fukking hyde. And if the defense can stop that twice, play action out of it on 3rd and spill ur jumping spider of a TE out to the corner. 

I sincerely hope Todd Haley doesn't stumble upon the above post.

I'd fully expect to see the Browns on the goaline with dildos in all their butts. 

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I sincerely hope Todd Haley doesn't stumble upon the above post.

I'd fully expect to see the Browns on the goaline with dildos in all their butts. 

If that means they score then, "Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"!

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

lining up in the I with a FB or aux lineman i front of carlos fukking hyde.

Greater FB potential...

Ogun or Ogbah?

22 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

since they're starters, neither. Maybe carl davis or that NT from NO...i dunno since "FB's dont matter"...ty mike holmgren that dumb notion still persists here. 🙄

I'm not talking full time here... just 3rd or 4th and short situations especially with goal-to-goal.

Archived