THE BROWNS BOARD

MYLES G ARRETT - NO TACKLES.....1 ASSIST

Ghoolie

https://www.google.com/search?ei=mrDDW5DiA9LusQX-oq3YDQ&q=Browns+&oq=Browns+&gs_l=psy-ab.12..0i67j0i131j0i67j0i131l4j0j0i131l2.17613.17613..19565...0.0..0.79.79.1....1..0....1..gws-wiz.j5DQGrrFVMI#sie=m;/g/11gh34rwkv;6;/m/059yj;tb2;fp;1

Yeah, I am trolling. Go ahead, tell me how I don't understand football. Tell me how this piece of schidt who made no impact, no tackles, was run over and butt phucked by SD, is EALLY a great player.

Sorry, douchebags, I don't ever remember Mean Joe Greene getting pussied like this Zumba homosexual.

GARRETT B L O W S.

1 hour ago, Ibleedbrown said:

First Browns stinker of the year and you are all over this board. Rising to the occasion? What’s your motivation here? Kicking people when they’re down is easy.

He obviously missed Garrett shoving their offensive tackle right into Rivers causing an incompletion. 

That was a true team stinker, and unfair to single out  Myles. Ward had a relatively bad game, and Baker looked like he was drugged in the pocket. 

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Forced 2 holding calls I believe.

Please just Orson Wells your fat butt to death.  

Kicked off for a day, likes to kick Dogs when they're down. Maybe we can discuss the game in peace for a day, without Mr. Blowhard around. 

• hoorta locked this topic

Archived