THE BROWNS BOARD

Who will Hue throw under the bus this week

LondonBrown

"I'll have to look at the tape. We've got to get better. We've got work to do, we know that. Winning is why I'm here......"

.... I think I about covered it. 

I mean he'll probably just say we need to prepare better and we need to do better. That he came here to win, and that we need to make plays.

I doubt he'd throw anyone under the bus, as it's not the right thing to do.

Had too many injuries, and the offensive planning was abysmal. Since they attempted to take Landry out of the game, we should've involved duke and chubb more, especially with only a few healthy receivers.

Let's face it, who is scared of Ratley or Calloway?

1 minute ago, Ghoolie said:

Baker stunk. Garrett.got pushed onto the women's bathroom. What a weak poosy.he is.

offer some critical analysis that u actually obseved u goofstick. Baker didnt play well but he was hobbled and then not helped at all by an incompetent OC. Garret obviously got pushed nowhere, he bulled russel okung into Rivers. But then the chargers did whatbteams often do to a pass rusher they know is going to start working the tackle down.....they freeze him. Dont block him but run at him with cutesy college bs. Williams had nothing to counter it.

The horrible run defense finally got exposed today. I’m surprised it took this long honestly. 

Not using Duke and Chubb as mainstays in your offense is confusing at this point. I thought for sure Duke would be lining up at WR all again long. And even when you are behind by a bunch you can still run Chubb because of his home run ability.  Dorsey has to find somebody for those 4 and 5 spots. Streater is worthless and Ratley looks like a HS kid trying to catch....

The DL can’t stop the run. Period. They better make some moves and at least bring in a big body to help out on run situations. Like a lot of you, I don’t get the Meder and Nassib cuts if you aren’t even dressing their replacements. Still don’t understand the Sheldon trade either, but whatever.

19 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

the whole team sukked, both coordinators sht the bed tbh. Cannot beleive the wr rev killed a gregg williams def repeatedly like it did today

Yup.... If he throws anyone other than himself under the bus this week, then he should be sued for malpractice.

19 hours ago, darren15 said:

Special teams buffoon of a coordinator needs his butt fired ..... and take Hue with him

Based upon???

This was far and away our best ST showing this season.

Archived