THE BROWNS BOARD

Unless my comcast guide is wrong...not televised locally

Kvoethe

Just now, Kvoethe said:

Im down near columbiana...guide shows squeelers vs cincy...

Grrrr

On our Armstrong Cable Boardman area anytime the steelrz and BROWNS are on the same time and network the bump them even in OHIO!

I miss several games a year and hate to go through the internet stuff! We still have never got the BTN because the greedy BTN won't give in and Armstrong will not pay extra for it.

7 hours ago, mjp28 said:

On our Armstrong Cable Boardman area anytime the steelrz and BROWNS are on the same time and network the bump them even in OHIO!

I miss several games a year and hate to go through the internet stuff! We still have never got the BTN because the greedy BTN won't give in and Armstrong will not pay extra for it.

It's why I reluctantly use Directv. They're more than willing to give you BTN, or anything else, pay the network for it, and then up your bill.  (reason I dumped Time Warner- now Spectrum- for the same reason, cheap foot dragging). Our basic is well over $100, and I shell out and additional $300 for Sunday Ticket, and then another $15 a month for the sports package to catch the Cavs games..  :(  

PS- if you missed it, this year $7.50 of your satellite\ cable bill is just for ESPN. They know no one is going to go that route without it. Can't even watch the majority of  the MLB playoff games anymore OTA....   

16 minutes ago, hoorta said:

It's why I reluctantly use Directv. They're more than willing to give you BTN, or anything else, pay the network for it, and then up your bill.  (reason I dumped Time Warner- now Spectrum- for the same reason, cheap foot dragging). Our basic is well over $100, and I shell out and additional $300 for Sunday Ticket, and then another $15 a month for the sports package to catch the Cavs games..  :(  

PS- if you missed it, this year $7.50 of your satellite\ cable bill is just for ESPN. They know no one is going to go that route without it. Can't even watch the majority of  the MLB playoff games anymore OTA....   

On our cable provider/bill it's the good/bad stuff I get a good deal on phone saved about $75 over previous, love the internet/wifi. We have an old cable system with about 10 TVs some good old ones all over the house, deck, garage, etc. some not streaming ready so we get the whole cable TV package eith all of the movie channels which the wife wants SHOW, FLIX, HBO etc.

That will eventually change over. ALSO I watch all the Indians on STO/FOX/ESPN only a very few no TV games all year.......as long as they keep winnung.

Archived