THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Chargers Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

My beef - you didn't want to make it 14-6 earlier because Haley wanted to be "aggressive". 

Now you're cool being 21-6 at halftime?  

21-6? The BROWNS are going to need some serious Mayfield Magic to win now, LAC are not a bad team. The defence is good enough but they will have to play a real clean second half. 

Remember still the youngest team in the NFL, they will get better.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

THAT is all on haley. Hue is not involved anymore on play calling

I disagree...... the head coach always controls game day flow. 

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

THAT is all on haley. Hue is not involved anymore on play calling except on things like going for it on 4th

Except as you say hue is involved on going for it on 4th he should let Todd know on third hey if we don't pick this up we're going for it and maybe he did but it's not all on Haley. If the person that makes the decision whether you're going for it on 4th down or not doesn't let the play caller know then they don't call plays like they have two down to pick up 2 yards

The radio guys notice that something is wrong with Mayfield. He may be hurt! Great.

5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

this game was decided on the opening drive. 

During the week leading up to the game, I saw a story on Yahoo that read something like: "Hue Jackson tells people to slow their roll when getting excited about the Browns having 2 wins already"..... and I phucking hated reading that. 

We came in flat, looked unprepared on both sides of the ball, couldn't make our own plays, couldn't stop them from making their plays and to top it off, we were out coached on game day flow strategy.  

Other than that we looked really good.   

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

this offense is way better than this. I dont care about the loss, i care that this is a horribly mismanaged offense that is putting the defense in bad spots....and everyone is gonna break down cause of it

This offense is way better "if" Mayfield is 100% if he is not they have problems.  

Just now, LondonBrown said:

1-31 HC’s don’t win a lot of games after that. They usually don’t get the chance 

That is true, the exciting 2-2-1 start might get a little closer look now. I still think a 5 or 6 win season would be a good improvement over 2017.

OH CRAP pretty soon we'll be talking about mock drafts again. :o

Archived