THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Chargers Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way I'm not second-guessing I was bitching about it at the time. We should have kicked a field goal while we were down there on 4th and 2. Or if you're planning on going for it regardless then run the ball on 3rd and 2 and try and get it to 4th and in to where we can sneak it where we've been very successful.

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

My beef - you didn't want to make it 14-6 earlier because Haley wanted to be "aggressive". 

Now you're cool being 21-6 at halftime?  

Yeah it's effectively the same result if you take one last shot the end zone and don't get it well it's half time and you come away with no points. if you take one last shot on 4th and 2 and don't get it well you walk away with no points it's the same either way and I think going for the first time was very dumb.

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

i was ok with goi g for it on 4th, but ffs not out of the shotgun. U know, and the chargers know...baker is hobbled. zjust horrible

I'm okay with going for it on 4th Down but you know on third down that you're planning on going for it on 4th so they should have ran the ball on 3rd down. Once they went to 4th and two they should have kicked a field goal if they would have ran it on 3rd and picked up a yard if not the first down it's a whole different story.

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

i was ok with goi g for it on 4th, but ffs not out of the shotgun. U know, and the chargers know...baker is hobbled. zjust horrible

Should've ran it on 3rd and 4 if Huey knew he was going to go for it on 4th....... but our staff can't seem to think 2 plays into the future. 

8 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

I'm so Shmucking sick of all these blown calls going against us. There are blown calls I get it but what I don't get is they should be 50/50 some hurts some go for you. But we don't get any that go for us

Guarantee many NFL refs are in on point shaving.

10 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

I'm so Shmucking sick of all these blown calls going against us. There are blown calls I get it but what I don't get is they should be 50/50 some hurts some go for you. But we don't get any that go for us

I'm a benefit of the doubt guy. But how can you watch that happen each week and not think theres bias?

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

same old story of going away from the run instead of using the first half to grind the defense and make them pay deep when tgey stack the box.

this college sht has no place in clev

Well now that we're down big, Todd gets to throw every play now...... he should love it. 

Archived