THE BROWNS BOARD

Potential trades

Louisville Slugger

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should stand as is this year. Let the GM have another off season to acquire talent and bring in his own coaching staff.  Next season the team should have more weapons for Mayfield and a head coach that knows how to utilize his QBs talents. This season just keep him alive and search for the right staff

4 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Dolphins want a 3rd rounder for DeVante Parker.... seems very intriguing

I loved what he did at Louisville, but he is Josh Gordon 2.0. Talented but can't get on the field. I wouldn't give a 3rd, but a 5th might do the trick. He is too much of an injury risk to invest any serious draft capital.

37 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

A 3rd rounder for him is 2 rounds too high

1 hour ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

we gave the fins a 4th & a next year 7th for Landry..Tell them fins in the FO, to get out of Vante's dope bag :o

33 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Vante’s dope bag? Has he been popped for anything?

Jarvis is a great player and a lot are gonna eat their words about him. 

I know nothing about D.Parker.Injuries seem to be piling up on him though and Since Landry left, he elects to not play. Am glad Tunsill turned out alright.Some Sugar-daddy cost him some $$..Seems he told the truth though..  

42 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

I know nothing about D.Parker.Injuries seem to be piling up on him though and Since Landry left, he elects to not play. Am glad Tunsill turned out alright.Some Sugar-daddy cost him some $$..Seems he told the truth though..  

You realize most of the NFL smokes weed, right? 

2 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

You realize most of the NFL smokes weed, right? 

yep..only 32 teams..can ya image whats going on in the NCAA? never hear a word..💲

1 hour ago, darren15 said:

DeSean Jackson wants out of Tampa .....would you offer the 5th we got for Gordon ?

Actually one of the more reasonable and realistic trade ideas I've seen in my time on this board.

DeSean has another year or two left in him.   This team needs a vertical threat to help open the offense and further Mayfield along in his maturation.    Solid suggestion.     edit:  Buttttttt that attitude though.  

1 hour ago, darren15 said:

DeSean Jackson wants out of Tampa .....would you offer the 5th we got for Gordon ?

He wouldn't be my first choice but we really need to help our rookie QB. Last week it felt like Baker didn't trust his receivers in the first half. After all of the drops and wrong routes thats completely understandable.

Here's the guys I would trade for

1. Sterling Shepard for a 3rd and Tyrod- NY just paid Beckham a ton of money and they dont have a ton of cap. Shepard is young and improving every year despite his QB being garbage. 

2. Emanuel Sanders/ D. Thomas for a 4th. They are both rentals but are still playing good football. Sanders seems like the type of guy Dorsey likes but Thomas offers a size speed combo that we dont have on the roster. I would be happy with either.

3. DeSean Jackson for a 5th- another rental but he is what wish callaway was. He is still explosive and can stretch the field.

4. 5th for D. Parker- Parker has top 10-20 WR talent but he can't stay healthy. I would try and land one of guys I listed above and take a flyer on Parker. If he looks good we can tad and trade him this offseason or roll the dice and sign him

Archived