Zombo

Derek "Horseballs" Anderson

On 10/18/2018 at 2:32 AM, Zombo said:

$33 Million ought to earn you a pretty decent life in Podunk, Oregon with wifey and the kid...

Derek-Anderson-wife-Mallory-Anderson-pic

image.png

Wow.

Who puts bricks without a base to get them separated from the ground?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Nero said:

Wow.

Who puts bricks without a base to get them separated from the ground?

Is that a subtle way of saying that DAs wife is built like a brick shitehouse. Or are you really looking at the architecture?

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Is that a subtle way of saying that DAs wife is built like a brick shitehouse. Or are you really looking at the architecture?

I never make jokes about moistures in buildings... 

• Haha 1

On 10/17/2018 at 3:02 PM, Dutch Oven said:

It's almost impressive how much money Derek Anderson has made since he lost his starting gig for good with the Browns... 

That 2007 was a lot of fun, though. 

It was indeed.  The DA season in 2007 was like a blend of a Cinderella story with an early Mid-night and Ricky Ankiel on the mound.  I don't know how many people remember Ankiel being a very promising young Pitcher that inexplicable lost control lost of his accuracy/art.  He later moved to the outfield and was a decent player.  DA, for the most part, has always been a backup except for that 2007 season where all the stars aligned.  That was the 1 and only year Braylon Scissorhands Edwards looked like a 3rd overall pick with 16 TD receptions (Pro Bowl), KWII also had a Pro Bowl year while Jamal Lewis gave us 9 or 10 TDs and 1300 yards rushing. Joe Thomas showed up with his first of 10 consecutive Pro Bowls while Joe Jurevicius was productive on 3rd downs.  Eric Steinbach was awesome at LG; while Hank Fraley's ability to make all the line calls and pull around end from his Center position provided a very pleasant solution to Bentley's career ending injury.  None of that looked possible in the opener when poor Charlie Frye couldn't get out of his own way. 

That guy Zombo brought up (Lumberg) was a hilarious fraternity boy from Oregeno State that was the biggest DA fan on the planet.  I'm usually Irish blooded with swing first - ask questions later mentality that I'm not always proud of.  When Lumberg ripped on me - all I could do was LMAO!   Anytime I wanted to get him started though - I'd just call DA "DUMB ASSS" and he took it from there... One time he Air Supply'd my asss with a YouTube video of 1 of their songs when I posted we needed to see Brady Quinn. As I said, he out-trolled Ghoolie so much that Ghoolie left the board that season after fully celebrating Charlie Frye's disastrous opener. Rumor has it, he taped and studied every single Jerry Springer episode ever made in hopes of getting on the Lumberg level.  The difference was Lumberg was smart enough to realize if he's putting our QB is "THE SHITT" in writing - people could archive it with cut and paste right back to him the second he wanted to pretend he never posted such a thing just 1 week ago.  Ghoolie isn't that smart so he gives us the Potty Mouth Shakespeare of an Eminem and recycles his "Coffee Fetcher" accusation he first assigned to Bill Belichick under Parcells back when NE hired him.  He reminded us how he only made the playoffs once in 5 years and Bill Cowher easily went 3-0 against him in our only playoff season under BB. Today? Guess who pretends he was BB's biggest fan?  He turned on him just as easily as he turned on Baker Mayfield for 1 off day as a rookie QB...   😂

• Thanks 1