THE BROWNS BOARD

Derek "Horseballs" Anderson

Zombo

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Oh no, not at all. 

He had a good, but short run as a starter and has parlayed that into a long gig as a backup. Guy has made mad bank in the process. 

I mean he wasn't a horrible QB for the browns based on our history, and no one can't hate on the man STILL making money. 

2 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

I mean he wasn't a horrible QB for the browns based on our history, and no one can't hate on the man STILL making money. 

Sweet gig the dude has worked out for himself.  He never plays and he is making a ton of money.

2 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

$33 Million ought to earn you a pretty decent life in Podunk, Oregon with wifey and the kid...

Derek-Anderson-wife-Mallory-Anderson-pic

image.png

And how is Charlie Frye doing these days?  The 3rd QB in this trifecta of shitty QB's??    Remember it was because Frye was so atrocious that he got traded mid week and Anderson became the starter the rest of the way of that magical 2007 season. 

13 minutes ago, Mark O said:

And how is Charlie Frye doing these days?  The 3rd QB in this trifecta of shitty QB's??    Remember it was because Frye was so atrocious that he got traded mid week and Anderson became the starter the rest of the way of that magical 2007 season. 

Charlie is doing well too ...

mullet+picture.jpg

X2 on the fuk Derek Anderson. 

Went to the 2009 Buffalo Vs Cleveland game in Buffalo. Horse balls went 2-17 passing for 23 yards. 

Somehow the Browns won 6-3 on the leg of Billy Cundiff... worst game I’ve ever watched live... ugh...

10 hours ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

I remember the McDonalds commercial with Frye and Braylon and they asked “do you want a large fry with that?” And Braylon said “no I already got one”

cue the laughs. 

Wish I didn’t remember that

charlie-frye-guy-1320450750ee3b25.jpg

10 hours ago, hx214 said:

Went to the 2009 Buffalo Vs Cleveland game in Buffalo. Horse balls went 2-17 passing for 23 yards. 

Somehow the Browns won 6-3 on the leg of Billy Cundiff... worst game I’ve ever watched live... ugh...

I thought you meant this game... 

But you meant this game ...

2 hours ago, Mark O said:

I don’t be talking trash about my fellow Zip. And was he any worse than Weeden Jff or Kaiser or Kessler etc. etc. etc.

9 hours ago, hx214 said:

Oh man, that WAS a brutal game. 

Set the game of football back 100 years. 

Hey, DA provided us with arguably the most exciting season in Browns history save the playoff year. How the dude fell so far off the cliff who knows, but as has been noted he made a pretty dang good career for himself.

My first posts on here were arguing with Lumbergh before realizing he was a troll. Where the fudge does time go?

5 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

Hey, DA provided us with arguably the most exciting season in Browns history save the playoff year. How the dude fell so far off the cliff who knows, but as has been noted he made a pretty dang good career for himself.

My first posts on here were arguing with Lumbergh before realizing he was a troll. Where the fudge does time go?

1. Teams started scheming to take away the deep ball from DA, and make him dink and dunk his way down the field.

2. Of course a guy who names himself "Lumbergh" was a troll. Lumbergh has no soul, makes people work weekends, and steals staplers. 😝

11 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I don’t be talking trash about my fellow Zip. And was he any worse than Weeden Jff or Kaiser or Kessler etc. etc. etc.

Yes...he was worse than all of them except for Johnny Manzidiot.  

On 10/10/2018 at 3:49 PM, Zombo said:

Just joined the Bills.

Expect Chad Allen's career to tak off like one of DA's fastballs.

And somewhere a Bill's message board just met a guy named "Lumbergh"

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2018/10/9/17950588/buffalo-bills-sign-quarterback-derek-anderson-josh-allen-development-nathan-peterman

Z

Lumberg was hilarious! 

In fact, when he invented the phrase "Quinn Fags" while Cleveland was going 10-6 with DA from his alma mater - Ghoolie got so out-trolled he left the board.  The dejected Ghoolie spent that whole season watching lost episodes of the Mandrell Sisters thinking nobody even cared he was gone.

Can't you see Lumberg already calling the Bills Mafia - Allen Fags? 

Archived