THE BROWNS BOARD

2018 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 6

BrownsDawgPound

Hi, Browns fans!       LA Lakers and New York Knicks radio broadcaster Spero Dedes, and former NFL defensive back Adam Archuleta, are announcing  the LA Chargers Vs. Browns game, as part of the NFL On CBS Early Single Header game, at First Energy Stadium, and seen locally on WOIO CBS Channel 19  this Sunday  afternoon.  Browns seek to win again over the Chargers in Cleveland since winning 20-17 back on December 24, 2016.

Both WOIO CBS Channel 19  and WJW FOX Channel 8 in Cleveland, are also showing the Jaguars @ Cowboys, and  LA Rams @ Denver, primary late double header and single header games for The NFL On CBS, and The NFL On FOX also this Sunday afternoon, all games seen live on HD.

https://506sports.com/

https://www.506sports.com/

Thanks, I'm glad you post this everyweek.

Bad news is in our tiny little strip of NE OHIO they show the PA steelrz over the OHIO BROWNS when they are on at the same time. Makes the pittsburgh turncoats happy that were/are fair weather BROWNS fans.

Oh well......

Referee Randy here..  Qh4l.gif                                                                                                                           This Sunday some of the Browns Fans may remember the Brad Allen crew that called the game in Houston last season.Allen has called 66 NFL games.Well he's back in Cleveland this week with 4 new members to his crew of 7..Allen has called 4 Browns games of his 5 seasons.Our only win Allen called was in his 1st season at ATL back in 2014. He's called loses at Houston(17),vs.Balt(15) & vs Pitt(2016)in Cleveland(1-3)..Pitt at Cinn. will have Clete Blakeman crew, a attorney with 11 years calling NFL games..2 of his 7 were replaced from last season. Adding another attorney..ya all behave down there.. 

Just now, The Gipper said:

I will be in Iowa on Sunday.   It looks like they will have the Bengals/Steelers game showing there.

OH NO.....but I'm in NE OHIO and might be listening to Jimmy Donovan on the radio too. I wonder if you can get a radio feed there?

13 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I won't bother to try.

I've been admitted to the hospital 8 times since 2015 for this darn hip infection and related matters. I ALWAYS pack a flashlight, small AM/FM radio, my own salt & pepper and other survival items......a carryover from my business and vacation days. Nothing on TV I'll try to find a game.

15 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

I've been admitted to the hospital 8 times since 2015 for this darn hip infection and related matters. I ALWAYS pack a flashlight, small AM/FM radio, my own salt & pepper and other survival items......a carryover from my business and vacation days. Nothing on TV I'll try to find a game.

Whatever

17 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Whatever

Ever eat hospital food for 2 to 5 months and watch their TV? SPORTS baby (and nurses). And I thought you lived an interesting exciting life. ;)

On 10/10/2018 at 2:18 PM, mjp28 said:

Thanks, I'm glad you post this everyweek.

Bad news is in our tiny little strip of NE OHIO they show the PA steelrz over the OHIO BROWNS when they are on at the same time. Makes the pittsburgh turncoats happy that were/are fair weather BROWNS fans.

Oh well......

They also pulled the Browns from local radio. Youngstown Ohio market = zero tv and radio coverage. Thanks Jimmy!

12 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

They also pulled the Browns from local radio. Youngstown Ohio market = zero tv and radio coverage. Thanks Jimmy!

Jeez that is cowpoop. I’m sure they’ll come crawling back for Browns coverage and fans when Baker really gets rolling 

3 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

They did? I'll have to check that out, always had them before.

Just now, mjp28 said:

They did? I'll have to check that out, always had them before.

Sunday Vindy: 1 pm, TV/radio CBS Cleveland/ WHKC 1440 AM

Archived