Sign in to follow this  
Clevfan4life

Ford plans a 12% cut to.its workforce

9 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ford-plans-layoffs-1-billion-010934096.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=fb

i just feel like this whole thing with china could have been accomplished without this having to happen. 

Sure it could. Just invite the Chinese to the White House for a beer. I'm sure they will see the light.

WSS

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Sure it could. Just invite the Chinese to the White House for a beer. I'm sure they will see the light.

WSS

This Tsingtao's for you.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Not to sound arrogant or anything, but I was very recently offered and turned down a position with Ford. News like this makes me think I made the right call. 

42 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Not to sound arrogant or anything, but I was very recently offered and turned down a position with Ford. News like this makes me think I made the right call. 

are u an  ME or EE?

30 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

are u an  ME or EE?

ME by degree. But I'm in manufacturing not design or anything

Trump playing hardball has gotten some good results and better trade agreements with Mexico, Canada and Europe. I"m concerned that hardball won't work with communist China. Communist China has such heavy handed control over their population they don't have to worry about any complaints from it's citizenry about any negative effects in a trade war with the United States. They will always have that edge. 

• Upvote 1