THE BROWNS BOARD

WATCH: Democratic Leaders Of Portland Allow Antifa To Terrorize And Threaten Citizens With No Police Intervention

OldBrownsFan

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Time for the Fed to move in. Are the citizens in that city stoned all the time???

wow.

We'll keep our guns. That won't happen here.

The problem Cal is a gun wouldn't do you any good in a situation like this. You would not be justified in using it and if you did you would face criminal charges. The mob is yelling and screaming and denting up cars with bats but that wouldn't justify anyone using a gun. What is needed here are police officers to make arrests instead of being by standers. Police officers doing the job they are supposed to do and are paid to do. 

3 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The problem Cal is a gun wouldn't do you any good in a situation like this. You would not be justified in using it and if you did you would face criminal charges. The mob is yelling and screaming and denting up cars with bats but that wouldn't justify anyone using a gun. What is needed here are police officers to make arrests instead of being by standers. Police officers doing the job they are supposed to do and are paid to do. 

Of course, that is true - to a point. But breaking in your window and reaching in to pull your family out of your car...

your car is the same as your home - it's an invasion. But that is the extreme situation. If someone with their family was in a store, and a mob of antifa types came in, and they were cornered by pipes and bats any lethal weapon, the first swing at your heads/ etc...

could warrant a justified response with a gun. Far fetched, sure, but technically correct. but sure, pounding on your car is no lethal threat, or extreme physical injury danger - just as if some nut protester came at me swinging a fist - that is not a lethal threat, not really a clear threat to serious physical injury - so if I had a gun on me, it wouldn't have anything to do with the situation.

Archived