THE BROWNS BOARD

league is starting to talk about Bake....

Clevfan4life

1 hour ago, Browns1216 said:

so now everyone is done comparing baker mayfield to johnny manziel? 😉

I was pretty vocal pre draft that wasn't going to be the case. But sheeze guys, some folks are already so over the top on those memes it's plain nuts.

I know it's been so long since the Browns have had a decent QB, people have forgotten what one looks like. :)

21 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Who the fuc k doesn't like vicodin?

Me...

I'm allergic to opioids...

Damn it...

5 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

I'll go with this one

Note that the #1 passer when adjusted for era and rules is.. The Otto of Graham.

Favre is below such luminaries as Rich Gannon.

My money says he'll always have the most total career interceptions thrown..

Thanks.... my point exactly. The man cost GB many more SBs than the one he won... the one when Reggie White "explained it to him". It didn't stick beyond that one season.

And I loved this from the link...

One fun thing to do is to sort by attempts to see who stands out. Brett Favre ranks 43rd in era adjusted passer rating...

Yup... over rated...

12 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Thanks.... my point exactly. The man cost GB many more SBs than the one he won... the one when Reggie White "explained it to him". It didn't stick beyond that one season.

And I loved this from the link...

Yup... over rated...

Or, the other way to look at it ....the proper way to look at it.... is that he got them to those Super Bowls and Championship games and won one, where without him they may not have even sniffed a playoff spot. 

You would have preferred  Doug Pederson,  Ty Detmer, Steve Bono, Craig Nall?  Or Jim McMahon or Matt Hasselback? 

Archived