THE BROWNS BOARD

Going to be better than Joe Haden ever was .....

darren15

4 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

This kid does not play much like a rookie. He has no fear of either being beaten or in his tackling. Very special CB!

Yeah Bill. We FINALLY have a FO that is not allergic to drafting OSU players!

Mike

I definitely think Ward will be better than Haden was.      However...…...don't dismiss how great Haden was for 3-4 years.   He played at a All--Pro level.   Joe Haden was the top 2-3 shut down corners for a couple years.     Ward is on pace to surpass that.   We need to draft another top CB and have the reincarnation of Dixon and Minniefield……...

15 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

Yeah Bill. We FINALLY have a FO that is not allergic to drafting OSU players!

Mike

I've got a SS for 'em next draft. Donovan Wilson was the dominant player in Ky. first loss this past Sunday. They had been a high scoring team, but ran into a buzzsaw that held them to one TD in the first Q. Their other score was a fumble return for TD to get into  OT. Kid is run through 'em hitter. He had the key INT late to stop Ark. the week before too.

18 minutes ago, Coyote said:

We need to draft another top CB and have the reincarnation of Dixon and Minniefield……...

I still have hopes for Howard Wilson being that other CB...

... but that he will be going into his 3rd season without seeing the field is testing my faith.

2 hours ago, Zombo said:

Ward named NFL Rookie of the Week as well!

Z

Well I voted Ward 5 times & Baker four...am off to see how close this contest was..Congrats Denzel on making people know your name..again!

On 10/7/2018 at 6:25 PM, Dutch Oven said:

I'm seriously considering buying a Color Rush Ward jersey. 

I'm sad that today is the last time we'll see those unis this year, since we have already worn them the allotted two times for the season. 

It's sad because the players love them and the fans do too. I found some knockoff imitation from China for $40, and I'm ordering the Mayfield one soon. Hopefully they spell the name right, lol. 

On 10/10/2018 at 8:55 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

This kid does not play much like a rookie. He has no fear of either being beaten or in his tackling. Very special CB!

I thought we got an excellent demonstration of Ward's elite speed when he matched up against John Brown and Flacco tried to throw it deep a handful of times but Ward was step for step RIGHT with him. Even the announcers commented on his speed and how good he looked running with a dangerous deep-threat WR like Brown. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Make-Believe said:

Where did you find it? I may go that route as well.

I haven't ordered it yet, but it looks good, right? Might take a month for delivery, but whatever. Lol

https://www.ecrater.com/p/31351508/nike-browns-6-baker-mayfield-brown?gps=1&id=115929942499&gclid=CjwKCAjwo_HdBRBjEiwAiPPXpOGjKDnZ_6v3B2sdWpbGdTJfuPVlkwIkwZXsay6NrrB1AEr0OYmR3BoC8LIQAvD_BwE

Edit:  Looks like a scam. Too good to be true I guess. 

5 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

I haven't ordered it yet, but it looks good, right? Might take a month for delivery, but whatever. Lol

https://www.ecrater.com/p/31351508/nike-browns-6-baker-mayfield-brown?gps=1&id=115929942499&gclid=CjwKCAjwo_HdBRBjEiwAiPPXpOGjKDnZ_6v3B2sdWpbGdTJfuPVlkwIkwZXsay6NrrB1AEr0OYmR3BoC8LIQAvD_BwE

Edit:  Looks like a scam. Too good to be true I guess. 

Made in China-they'll claim Trump blocked the shipment. 🤣

Archived