Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LondonBrown

Hollywood Higgins

Recommended Posts

Has a MRI scheduled for Monday, hopefully not too serious, he can ball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LondonBrown said:

Has a MRI scheduled for Monday, hopefully not too serious, he can ball

Just confirms my Sunday Over Reaction... ;)

Here's hoping for a mild sprain...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MCL sprain. Zegura says his diagnosis is “week to week”, whatever that means, definitely worse than day to day  

They said that about Gaines and he missed four games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Zegura says his diagnosis is “week to week”, whatever that means, definitely worse than day to day  

They said that about Gaines and he missed four games. 

We'll need to bring a veteran in then. Can't leave Landry out there with three rookies and this Streater character. Landry is not completely healthy himself.

Zombo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Zombo said:

We'll need to bring a veteran in then. Can't leave Landry out there with three rookies and this Streater character. Landry is not completely healthy himself.

Zombo

Maybe a Bowe or a Britt?😁

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated: Rashard Higgins out 2-4 weeks with sprained MCL; working out Rishard Matthews today but leaning toward staying in-house

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't see adding an outside player at this point.

We do have Scott, the Fresno St. kid on the PS.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get Duke in the slot for crying out loud 

If only for my own sanity 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zombo said:

We'll need to bring a veteran in then. Can't leave Landry out there with three rookies and this Streater character. Landry is not completely healthy himself.

Zombo

In order to bring someone else in, would they not have to put  Higgins on permanent IR, or cut someone?

Correct me if I am wrong, but the NFL does not have any  15-30-60 day disabled list.  You are either on the 53 man roster,  the PS, or in the IR.

Or, am I wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

In order to bring someone else in, would they not have to put  Higgins on permanent IR, or cut someone?

Correct me if I am wrong, but the NFL does not have any  15-30-60 day disabled list.  You are either on the 53 man roster,  the PS, or in the IR.

Or, am I wrong?

You are not wrong. They'd have to create a roster spot if they brought someone in.

Willies had a pretty good audition for the role, so maybe that won't be necessary.

Z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zombo said:

You are not wrong. They'd have to create a roster spot if they brought someone in.

Willies had a pretty good audition for the role, so maybe that won't be necessary.

Z

And the idea of having Duke more involved outside works for me too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LondonBrown said:

Get Duke in the slot for crying out loud. If only for my own sanity 

Re: your sanity.... too late.

But hell to the yeah for using Duke at WR. However, I would not restrict him to the slot. As strong as he is, he should win hand fights with a pressing CB. Landry will coach him up...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×