THE BROWNS BOARD

Hollywood Higgins

LondonBrown

1 minute ago, LondonBrown said:

Has a MRI scheduled for Monday, hopefully not too serious, he can ball

Just confirms my Sunday Over Reaction... ;)

Here's hoping for a mild sprain...

12 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Zegura says his diagnosis is “week to week”, whatever that means, definitely worse than day to day  

They said that about Gaines and he missed four games. 

We'll need to bring a veteran in then. Can't leave Landry out there with three rookies and this Streater character. Landry is not completely healthy himself.

Zombo

32 minutes ago, Zombo said:

We'll need to bring a veteran in then. Can't leave Landry out there with three rookies and this Streater character. Landry is not completely healthy himself.

Zombo

Maybe a Bowe or a Britt?😁

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

Zombo

In order to bring someone else in, would they not have to put  Higgins on permanent IR, or cut someone?

Correct me if I am wrong, but the NFL does not have any  15-30-60 day disabled list.  You are either on the 53 man roster,  the PS, or in the IR.

Or, am I wrong?

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

In order to bring someone else in, would they not have to put  Higgins on permanent IR, or cut someone?

Correct me if I am wrong, but the NFL does not have any  15-30-60 day disabled list.  You are either on the 53 man roster,  the PS, or in the IR.

Or, am I wrong?

You are not wrong. They'd have to create a roster spot if they brought someone in.

Willies had a pretty good audition for the role, so maybe that won't be necessary.

Z

2 minutes ago, Zombo said:

You are not wrong. They'd have to create a roster spot if they brought someone in.

Willies had a pretty good audition for the role, so maybe that won't be necessary.

Z

And the idea of having Duke more involved outside works for me too.

1 hour ago, LondonBrown said:

Get Duke in the slot for crying out loud. If only for my own sanity 

Re: your sanity.... too late.

But hell to the yeah for using Duke at WR. However, I would not restrict him to the slot. As strong as he is, he should win hand fights with a pressing CB. Landry will coach him up...

Archived