THE BROWNS BOARD

Who else is ordering a Willies jersey?

stillmotion

10 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I almost forgot how good a win could feel.

Yeah... it's been a little over 2 weeks... 😮

You need to go get tested homey...

if Willies is 6'5" than have Dustin Fox run some routes;)..Not surprising that Baker has trust in Willies & Higgins rooting together with reps from camp. Hope to see Ratley too 

6 hours ago, notsam2 said:

Grow up then.....or shrink 'em in the dryer.

9 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Yeah... it's been a little over 2 weeks... 😮

You need to go get tested homey...

But the first win on Sunday in forever. Next up, two wins in a row.

17 hours ago, BvilleBrown said:

Whew!  Thought the refs had another W

This.  ALL of this.

I literally thought we were going to have yet another week of "Refs cost the Browns a victory."  It happened to my Seminoles Saturday, and it almost happened Sunday.  We wouldn't be denied, and it's totally awesome.

That pass to Willies was completely epic.  I mean, Jesus.  Off of one foot, right to left, JUST outside of the defender's outstretched arms....in stride to Willies.  Just...wow.  Baker's accuracy and ability hit people IN STRIDE are what I've always thought would help our offense.  We simply didn't get YAC last year because Kizer would often complete the pass, but the receiver had to dive, jump, or completely stop the route.  Baker has a tendency to hit people while running, and our YAC numbers HAVE to be better than last year through 5 games.  

15 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Not surprising that Baker has trust in Willies & Higgins rooting together with reps from camp. Hope to see Ratley too 

That plus a healthy dose of second team, practice time thru camp and a couple weeks of the season.

Sorry, but just breaking from Hue's practice presser from today..Willies goes down "a little funny on shoulder" at practice today:o. Did not finish practice, could be added to injury report. per Hue "Ratley/Duke next man up"..(links are coming,but prefer updated after doc look👀)   

24 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Sorry, but just breaking from Hue's practice presser from today..Willies goes down "a little funny on shoulder" at practice today:o. Did not finish practice, could be added to injury report. per Hue "Ratley/Duke next man up"..(links are coming,but prefer updated after doc look👀)   

Why don’t mosquitos like to bite clowns? Cuz they taste a little funny...

27 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

I hope he can play. This is not the unit we foresaw in the early Summer:

Gordon, Louis, Callaway, Ratley

Landry, Coleman, {Higgins}, {Willies}

Zombo

am truely tired of hearing the saying "we just can't have good things" but damn let the kid have his well deserved break out week.. 29Rs.gif            1W37.gif                   

Can't play with 4 active WR's.Landry,Callaway,Streater,Ratley. Only WR on PS is WR Damari Scott which may jump active this week. Ricardo Louis is done till at least week 8. Sitting on some PS's are Jags-Allen Lazard played twice////Mia.-Leonte Carroo played 5 times.////Vikes-Jeff Badet(baker/sooner) played 4 times.////Skins-Simmie Cobbs played 4 times.. should see some dorsey action before sunday. Rishard Matthews remains unsigned.Best post i've seen is give g-men a 4th to reunite Bake to Sterling Shepard 🤔 

Archived