THE BROWNS BOARD

How About These Refs & Goodell's League?

Flugel

Baltimore getting beat playing a PERFECT game with penalties? This isn't fishy at all to some people - really?

Stanley can false start and it won't get called. There were 2 penalties carefully called when we had first downs anyway.

I've NEVER wanted to believe this kind of crap but even the commentators are questioning the horse shittt. How about the phantom hold on our RT in pass pro that the replay showed did not exist whatsoever?

Unbelievable!

I see why the ratings are down...

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

its getting weird with these calls

You should have heard Doug Dieken when they made up a hold on Hubbard in the first half.

All that's left today is to give the Rats a first and goal at our 1 with a penalty.

4 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

These holding calls, what the hell is happening. Killed so many drives

Ask Doug Dieken about the call on Hubbard you should have seen the replay of and tell me if it was a terrific call...

Overtime #3 here we come.  Congrats NFL - this is what you want to do this franchise.

Nobody can overcome 10 penalties to 1 against a team like Baltimore so some of ticky tacky bs calls on us made it tough to beat 11 plus the zebras.

BUT Cleveland did it anyway!!!!!!!!!   😄

1 hour ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

There is something going down with the refs and the browns. 3 overtimes In 5 games?

It's called Cleveland is not winning on the officials' watch. And Cleveland hasn't won on their watch UNTIL today!!!  

I knew as soon as I saw the no call that there would be complaints. I thought it should have been called as well for IC.

But there wont be any talk about the no call on Cleveland on 3rd for clear PI.

Got to use the same parameters guys.

And guess what, the refs didn't lose the game for the Browns, whaddya know, it isnt RIGGED!!!

5 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

I knew as soon as I saw the no call that there would be complaints. I thought it should have been called as well for IC.

But there wont be any talk about the no call on Cleveland on 3rd for clear PI.

Got to use the same parameters guys.

And guess what, the refs didn't lose the game for the Browns, whaddya know, it isnt RIGGED!!!

Nobody complained about that one believe it or not Gunz. Take a look at the time this thread started with the first post.  There was a huge imbalance in penalties if you saw the game.  If you want to pretend the officiating was wonderful and balanced - then have at it...

The refs don't keep score on penalties.

If there were any bad calls today, then we overcame them.

Good teams overcome bad calls.

Maybe today we became a "good team."

15 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Nobody complained about that one believe it or not Gunz. Take a look at the time this thread started with the first post.  There was a huge imbalance in penalties if you saw the game.  If you want to pretend the officiating was wonderful and balanced - then have at it...

No, not pretending on that or even saying they were good this week or any other week. And yeah somebody did say something about it.

Now I will be certain to admit I did expect to see A LOT more about that one call.

Just glad they won, maybe wont see as much about officials this week lol

Kardiac Kids 2.0

32 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

No, not pretending on that or even saying they were good this week or any other week. And yeah somebody did say something about it.

Now I will be certain to admit I did expect to see A LOT more about that one call.

Just glad they won, maybe wont see as much about officials this week lol

Kardiac Kids 2.0

Nobody in this thread said anything about it and Gene Saratore also explained it almost immediately that a hold must occur before the ball is in the air.  Didn't happen. That one they got right.  They got a lot right but they weren't nearly as ambitious to call the same penalties the other way. 

I'm glad they won too.

54 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Nobody in this thread said anything about it and Gene Saratore also explained it almost immediately that a hold must occur before the ball is in the air.  Didn't happen. That one they got right.  They got a lot right but they weren't nearly as ambitious to call the same penalties the other way. 

I'm glad they won too.

Yes they did. See quote below. Unless you are talking about a different play???

1 hour ago, BvilleBrown said:

When you tackle the receiver of course it’s uncatchable.  

Archived