THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Ravens Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

I do find a win over those feather covered crab cakes to be more satisfying than beating the stool city turd burglars. 

Not sure about that,  but I will take it.  The good thing is that we have not lost to either of them so far this year. Bring on those pussies (as in cats)  from the Queen City.  Let's see how we can tie some tin cans to their tails.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Not sure about that,  but I will take it.  The good thing is that we have not lost to either of them so far this year. Bring on those pussies (as in cats)  from the Queen City.  Let's see how we can tie some tin cans to their tails.

Undefeated in the North is just that. 

21 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

That was an ugly win, but in a way...it was a work of art.

lol.... that shredding frame was pure genius.

Estimates are the art is now worth twice what the bidder paid only minutes earlier.

I love these videos. You can see the ability and sound decision making Baker has, and really he only missed a handful of throws and decisions. At the end of the 4th quarter, Mayfield drifts right and fires a ball across the middle on the right side. A Ravens defender BARELY gets a hand on it and it falls incomplete. Just barely or else it would've been a giant play for us. I believe on this play Landry gets hung up over the middle, but right when Baker is about to throw it, Landry breaks free and begins to streak up the field. If Baker sees this, it's an easy lob to Landry and possibly the end of the game. Would've been an insane play, but oh well! 

It's awesome to watch these videos and only see a tiny handful of plays our QB could've/should've made. Lord, I remember watching similar videos of Kizer and about 12 times a game you'd see wide open receivers prancing freely in the secondary but Kizer wouldn't be able to make the connection. And the red zone was the most nauseating. Ugh, Kizer seemed to miss completely or turn it over just so much. What a difference a year makes. Sure, Baker will take his lumps this year, but he'll be giving out more than he takes! 

Archived