THE BROWNS BOARD

Holy Cow! Pelosi describes democRAT smear tactics with media

StinkHole

Stuart

Pardon me if this yr. old vid has already been posted...but here is Nancy Pelosi clearly explaining how smears are sold to the media... the media reports them as fact, thereby are perceived as being valid.

This is what we've been telling you libtards for years.

Now do any of you tards deny this is happening ? Tia? Tex? Woodley?

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4674689/wrap-smear

The wrap-up smear?

WHAT? June 2017, that explains why they shamelessly went to totally destroy Kavanaugh and went way, way,way overboard to accomplish it.

(christine liar ford...lives in California....)

Either she was happily describing what they were going to do, or describing something she is guilty of, and claiming it was that

wrap up smear.

I believe the former. She seems happy about describing the tactic. Did all the libs on the board watch this video?

roll call?

12 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

WHAT? June 2017, that explains why they shamelessly went to totally destroy Kavanaugh and went way, way,way overboard to accomplish it.

(christine liar ford...lives in California....)

Either she was happily describing what they were going to do, or describing something she is guilty of, and claiming it was that

wrap up smear.

I believe the former. She seems happy about describing the tactic. Did all the libs on the board watch this video?

roll call?

Stuart

Cal,

Woodley and Cleve have me on ignore so if you want to know if they watched it you're gonna have to quote my post...you should quote me on the other awesome stuff I post as well! :)

37 minutes ago, StinkHole said:

Stuart

Pardon me if this yr. old vid has already been posted...but here is Nancy Pelosi clearly explaining how smears are sold to the media... the media reports them as fact, thereby are perceived as being valid.

This is what we've been telling you libtards for years.

Now do any of you tards deny this is happening ? Tia? Tex? Woodley?

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4674689/wrap-smear

The wrap-up smear?

okay, but woodpecker will molt faster. but the truth must prevail.

Archived