THE BROWNS BOARD

The Kavanaugh accusation

Westside Steve

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

https://abc7news.com/4427136/

Well with close to a million bucks in the GoFundMe account looks like somebody's laughing all the way in the bank. 

But that was a first-rate 15 minutes of fame wasn't it?

WSS

Oh, I didn't mention that all these folks were/are under investigation.

Several of them have already been referred by Senator Grassly for charges.

With all the holes in Ford's testimony (and more), she's going to need that dough for legal fees.

This time she's on her own, and Perjury to Congress on the National stage is going to be a tad bit difficult to defend.

The Gang Bang Rape Chick ?

It's been revealed by her boyfriend that she asked him if it was okay for her to have sex with multiple men - something she gets into apparently.

That's probably not going to help her credibility too much I would think, not too mention she's already said she doesn't know if Kavanaugh did anything to her anyway (assuming he was ever there, which is doubtful).

#2 accuser pretty much disappeared, I think that was a hoax to begin with.

Others ?

Are there others still saying something happened ?

Sounding a lot like the Roy Moore situation in the Alabama Election earlier this year.

Those accusers all vanished after the Election didn't they ?

Sound familiar ?

Update on this though, ole Roy is suing the snot out of these false accusers, should be interesting.

Things are changing.

The rule of Law is returning.

Once again, there will be a price to be paid for these BS false accusations - long overdue.

That doxxer that got busted for exposing those three Senators during the Kavanugh Hearing ?

He got snatched the next day, was looking at 20 years.

Now he's looking at 50 years.

Just might be a deterrent to this nonsense in the future.

Gonna be a shock for these out of control nut jobs.

8 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Oh, I didn't mention that all these folks were/are under investigation.

Several of them have already been referred by Senator Grassly for charges.

With all the holes in Ford's testimony (and more), she's going to need that dough for legal fees.

This time she's on her own, and Perjury to Congress on the National stage is going to be a tad bit difficult to defend.

The Gang Bang Rape Chick ?

It's been revealed by her boyfriend that she asked him if it was okay for her to have sex with multiple men - something she gets into apparently.

That's probably not going to help her credibility too much I would think, not too mention she's already said she doesn't know if Kavanaugh did anything to her anyway (assuming he was ever there, which is doubtful).

#2 accuser pretty much disappeared, I think that was a hoax to begin with.

Others ?

Are there others still saying something happened ?

Sounding a lot like the Roy Moore situation in the Alabama Election earlier this year.

Those accusers all vanished after the Election didn't they ?

Sound familiar ?

Update on this though, ole Roy is suing the snot out of these false accusers, should be interesting.

Things are changing.

The rule of Law is returning.

Once again, there will be a price to be paid for these BS false accusations - long overdue.

That doxxer that got busted for exposing those three Senators during the Kavanugh Hearing ?

He got snatched the next day, was looking at 20 years.

Now he's looking at 50 years.

Just might be a deterrent to this nonsense in the future.

Gonna be a shock for these out of control nut jobs.

So though I hope this is the case is there any actual news out there concerning blowback on the fake accusers? I haven't seen any but I realize the MSM is loath to report that kind of stuff.

WSS

they will get their karma alright, in the midterm elections. I believe they just screwed themselves at a chance to

have a blue wave. We'll see.

13 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

https://abc7news.com/4427136/

Well with close to a million bucks in the GoFundMe account looks like somebody's laughing all the way in the bank. 

But that was a first-rate 15 minutes of fame wasn't it?

WSS

I doubt Ford will remember that! 😀

so, ford doesn't want Kavanaugh impeached.

huh.

and she never filed a police report, despite being "100% sure" it was Kavanaugh.

and she co-authored a study on self-hypnosis and the manufacture of artificial dreams.

and she couldn't remember so much. Not even who drove her there, drove her back home.

said she lived near, but it was eight/nine miles.

and she named four people who were there who would corroborate her story.

Nope. The four do NOT corroborate her story one bit.

Said she had a terrible fear of flying. (to delay the hearings). LIE. She flies all over the place.

She testified she had ptsd whatever and had to install a door to their house as a second escape route.

NOPE. That door was installed before it happened.

They say there never WAS a party they were at, don't remember anything of the sort.

With too much encouragement - she lied...OR...she wanted to keep Kavanaugh OFF THE COURT over

Roe vs Wade, etc.

But now little squeaky voice can write a book, make a lot of money, be the darling of the left and be famous.

I believe she pulled a dirty smear and doesn't want to suffer any repercussions from it, by pursuing it.

She lied, maybe her "self-hypnosis" worked.

and Nancy Pelosi talked about "wrap around" smear?

you betcha.

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So though I hope this is the case is there any actual news out there concerning blowback on the fake accusers? I haven't seen any but I realize the MSM is loath to report that kind of stuff.

WSS

It's been a few days since I ran across the item I'm looking for, and with things moving as fast as they are right now it'll be probably take some time (and luck) to find it again.

We do have this :

image.thumb.png.aa7decf86a62890aa47d3494771fa12a.png

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-09-29 Grassley to DOJ, FBI - Referral for Criminal Investigation.pdf?platform=hootsuite

This :

image.png.21e7aff3e763bc196be3f047bb73a48d.png

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/02/julie-swetnick-kavanaugh-fbi/

And you may have seen this posted elsewhere :

image.thumb.png.8f411e925eb618e70b8fcd48623c8db3.png

This Letter indicates that they've turned up some things, so there is likely an active investigation on these other items.

Unlike previous Administrations, Wray and Sessions aren't going to talk about ongoing investigations.

The leaks are pretty much plugged, so we're not likely to hear anything more on this until charges are filed.

This last Letter could truly turn up some big stuff - if you watched that Feinstein clip you may get an idea of what.

39 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

so, ford doesn't want Kavanaugh impeached.

huh.

and she never filed a police report, despite being "100% sure" it was Kavanaugh.

and she co-authored a study on self-hypnosis and the manufacture of artificial dreams.

and she couldn't remember so much. Not even who drove her there, drove her back home.

said she lived near, but it was eight/nine miles.

and she named four people who were there who would corroborate her story.

Nope. The four do NOT corroborate her story one bit.

Said she had a terrible fear of flying. (to delay the hearings). LIE. She flies all over the place.

She testified she had ptsd whatever and had to install a door to their house as a second escape route.

NOPE. That door was installed before it happened.

They say there never WAS a party they were at, don't remember anything of the sort.

With too much encouragement - she lied...OR...she wanted to keep Kavanaugh OFF THE COURT over

Roe vs Wade, etc.

But now little squeaky voice can write a book, make a lot of money, be the darling of the left and be famous.

I believe she pulled a dirty smear and doesn't want to suffer any repercussions from it, by pursuing it.

She lied, maybe her "self-hypnosis" worked.

and Nancy Pelosi talked about "wrap around" smear?

you betcha.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/10/08/christine-blasey-ford-women-democrats-partisan-brett-kavanaugh-voters-column/1559347002/

Let's hope so. I would guess that some non crazy woman could imagine what it would be like if it were their husband accused on such shabby proof.

WSS

I saw a woman on television who said she had been sexually assaulted who was supporting Kavanaugh. She said as a mother with a father, husband and sons she did not want them living in a country where they would be assumed guilty on accusations alone. I have heard many other fair minded women say the same thing (who are not part of the feminazis).

What if conservatives did this garbage?

well, let's see...um.... "sherrod brown...was at a party in hs...and...um....he had

X with some male baby goats on a farm and then sexually assaulted an alien from

another planet who was here visiting but I don't know what year or what farm or what planet or which

goat, but I know it could have happened, so he should resign because.... "

nah. we couldn't pull lies off like the left does. It just isn't us.

Archived