THE BROWNS BOARD

Poll

Westside Steve

For some reason I couldn't get the Android to set up a poll properly but just a very simple question. Don't bother to editorialize just pick one of the other as honestly as you can.

A I think Dr Ford is either lying or mistaken but judge Kavanaugh did not assault her.

B he did it, he knows he did it and is lying.

We don't really need any editorializing you can do that on the other threads. Thank you gentlemen.

WSS

5 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

C - he's a known underminor of the 4th amendment and apologist for the consolidation of executive power. 

In short, nah thanks bruh.

🤣 I thought the poll was pretty straightforward. I have no problem with you voicing your outrage against your perception of his ideology but this is just a or b.

WSS

53 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Tiamsies thinks he's far too a darth vader type, apparently, to simply pick "A" or "B"

Do you just pick random characters in an attempt to draw an analogy with? 

Honestly sounds like you've never seen star wars.  But If I'm vader, don't think that force choke ain't coming your way.  ✌️

9 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Do you just pick random characters in an attempt to draw an analogy with? 

Honestly sounds like you've never seen star wars.  But If I'm vader, don't think that force choke ain't coming your way.  ✌️

not random at all. I process a long list of silly characters to draw the most amusement, if at all possible, and go with it. Of course I've see the Star Wars movies. And your force choke - I'm impervious to it. I have the Force of root beer with me, and green tea with dragonfruit.

Now, that is some excellent defense mechanism right there.

13 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

not random at all. I process a long list of silly characters to draw the most amusement, if at all possible, and go with it. Of course I've see the Star Wars movies. And your force choke - I'm impervious to it. I have the Force of root beer with me, and green tea with dragonfruit.

Now, that is some excellent defense mechanism right there.

That actually sounds surprisingly good.  

Archived