THE BROWNS BOARD

A Case For Hue

roach

22 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Common now.  They guys record is garbage.  If he were white he would have already been fired.

Tongue-in-cheek or not, it is true. If Hue was not fired after 1 - 31, it will be Dorsey, and then Haley who get fired. Hue is not going anywhere. Call him Marvin Hue-lis

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LondonBrown said:

Yep that’s what it is, the Browns record under Hue is nothing to do with it. 

Even the guy on the other side of that hole in the restroom wall must be sick of you, never have I known a bigger arsehole. 

So the record the Browns had in 2015 and 2016 wasn't important to you regarding Sashi, because of "The Process", but when it applies to Hue, it does matter. 

Got it. 😁

3 hours ago, Mark O said:

You're the same one who said repeatedly that they'd never win another game with Hue as coach early in the season and now they've won 2 so I feel confident that winning 6 is now more likely because you say it isn't likely to happen.

I was wrong on the winning a game. But the fact remains Hue Jackson is STILL THE WORST COACH IN NFL HISTORY 

4 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

I was wrong on the winning a game. But the fact remains Hue Jackson is STILL THE WORST COACH IN NFL HISTORY 

Ok... 

I don't think that's the case and I'll wait and see how the season turns out before saying he should be fired or retained.   Lots of games to be played still this season.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Dutch latches on to one poster he doesn't like and continualy berates him with his childish behavior.  

Actually, you decided within my first 10 posts on here to pick a fight with me.

And I've made you my bitch ever since, so bad you had to run to the moderators to cry because your snowflake feelings were so, so hurt. 

Typical MAGA pansy. 

8 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Actually, you decided within my first 10 posts on here to pick a fight with me.

And I've made you my bitch ever since, so bad you had to run to the moderators to cry because your snowflake feelings were so, so hurt. 

Typical MAGA pansy. 

Point proven.  You have some kind of mental problem without a doubt.

If this team ends up with only 4 wins, they will fire Hue.  Having said that, the time to fire him wasn't when we were 2-2-1 with 3 OT games. Everybody wanted a new OC this year and we got one.  A lot of people wanted the owner to stop firing Head Coaches too quickly so Pettine got 3 years and Hue is getting a 3rd full season. Everybody wanted an ideal chance to win games at the end of regulation and during OT (which we've had) in 5 of the games played. 

What good can come of firing a Head Coach 2 weeks after this team was 2-2-1?  There's reasons our OC and DC are no longer considered HC candidates so would choosing 1 over the other as Interim HC for the remainder of the year put out a fire or add gas to it?   My guess is the best time to fire a HC for the purpose of upgrading that position isn't during the season when the choices are unemployed Coaches and the scenario I just mentioned.

Again, if firing the HC was the answer here since 1999 - why do you suppose we're still rinsing and repeating with the exact same outcome?  Hurry up for Jimmy's next choice?  That involves losing both the OC and DC, their systems, and philosophies as well as the personnel here for those specifics.   There's a better nucleus here than many people are them credit for.  It's going to take more than 6 weeks for all the newbies we're counting on to deliver the magic especially when some of the key components are now injured (which a team coming off 0-16 can ill-afford to lose).  Let's see what happens the rest of the season...

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Point proven.  You have some kind of mental problem without a doubt.

Nope, just don't suffer fools. 

Especially racist pieces of garbage like you and your idol Ghoolie. 

When the mods get rid of Ghoolie, they should start looking at the guys who seem to follow him gleefully. 

On 10/15/2018 at 11:48 AM, Mark O said:

I said it here last week and its definitely true of the Sheet I'm scrolling through today.   There are people who visit this board who are definitely happier when the Browns lose than they are when they win.  

I think it’s just that there is a lot more to complain about when they lose then there is to say when they winI think it’s just that there is a lot more to complain about when they lose then there is to say when they win

6 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Nope, just don't suffer fools. 

Especially racist pieces of garbage like you and your idol Ghoolie. 

When the mods get rid of Ghoolie, they should start looking at the guys who seem to follow him gleefully. 

Hahahahahaha .

“You just run to the mods crying” 

“once the mods get rid of someone I don’t like I want others next” 

Shmucking hypocrite. 

13 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Hahahahahaha .

“You just run to the mods crying” 

“once the mods get rid of someone I don’t like I want others next” 

Shmucking hypocrite. 

My goodness, it appears I've set up camp deep in LondonBrown's head. 

A very delicate flower, it appears. 

7 hours ago, Flugel said:

If this team ends up with only 4 wins, they will fire Hue.  Having said that, the time to fire him wasn't when we were 2-2-1 with 3 OT games. Everybody wanted a new OC this year and we got one.  A lot of people wanted the owner to stop firing Head Coaches too quickly so Pettine got 3 years and Hue is getting a 3rd full season. Everybody wanted an ideal chance to win games at the end of regulation and during OT (which we've had) in 5 of the games played. 

What good can come of firing a Head Coach 2 weeks after this team was 2-2-1?  There's reasons our OC and DC are no longer considered HC candidates so would choosing 1 over the other as Interim HC for the remainder of the year put out a fire or add gas to it?   My guess is the best time to fire a HC for the purpose of upgrading that position isn't during the season when the choices are unemployed Coaches and the scenario I just mentioned.

Again, if firing the HC was the answer here since 1999 - why do you suppose we're still rinsing and repeating with the exact same outcome?  Hurry up for Jimmy's next choice?  That involves losing both the OC and DC, their systems, and philosophies as well as the personnel here for those specifics.   There's a better nucleus here than many people are them credit for.  It's going to take more than 6 weeks for all the newbies we're counting on to deliver the magic especially when some of the key components are now injured (which a team coming off 0-16 can ill-afford to lose).  Let's see what happens the rest of the season...

I'm with you, we shouldn't crucify hue, but it's certainly acceptable point out his mistakes. Every team has bad games.

I don't think it's fair for people to attack Baker like crazy. He did play a bad game, but look at Peyton Manning as a rookie.

We need to keep Hue unless he absolutely doesn't win five games by the end of the year. Now THAT would be unacceptable.

Next year would be the year to get a new, young coach like the Rams did.

Hue is our Jeff Fischer, but he's essential for us to grow.

@AlbertBreer tells @BullandFox that if #BrownsCLEBrowns18.png make a move at head coach at some pt, two obvious names would be Josh McDaniels and Lincoln Riley. One darkhorse candidate, Iowa St head coach/NEO native Matt Campbell, "people connected to John Dorsey, really like Matt Campbell."

8 minutes ago, darren15 said:

@AlbertBreer tells @BullandFox that if #BrownsCLEBrowns18.png make a move at head coach at some pt, two obvious names would be Josh McDaniels and Lincoln Riley. One darkhorse candidate, Iowa St head coach/NEO native Matt Campbell, "people connected to John Dorsey, really like Matt Campbell."

Does anyone else think that McDaniels is the eventual replacement for Belichick? Wasn't he in the running for another HC gig but backed out? (Or am I confusing him with someone else?) 

3 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Does anyone else think that McDaniels is the eventual replacement for Belichick? Wasn't he in the running for another HC gig but backed out? (Or am I confusing him with someone else?) 

yes ......... he always bottles it and stays put

10 hours ago, Flugel said:

A lot of people wanted the owner to stop firing Head Coaches too quickly so Pettine got 3 years and Hue is getting a 3rd full season. 

Actually Flugs Pettine only got 2 years, 2014 an 2015. 

He replaced Rob Chudzinski, who got one season. 

29 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Yes McDaniels is the heir apparent to Bella check. And FYI he and I were born in the same hospital. 

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

Barberton citizens hospital. Actually that’s not true I was born in the old hospital he was born in the new hospital but they were both called by the same name at the time

That's where my doctor does his rounds at. 

The old hospital was located in a big house located near where the current hospital is, right? 

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

That's where my doctor does his rounds at. 

The old hospital was located in a big house located near where the current hospital is, right? 

No it is near downtown on Wooster Rd., NorthJust up the road from the Magic city shopping CenterJust up the road from the Magic city shopping Center

7 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Honestly,

those of you saying things like Foolgel "If Hue wins 4 he's gone", don't have a fukcking clue. Again, Hue Jackson was 0 - 16, 1 - 35 and did not get fired.............If the progression of his record goes.........

1-15

0 - 16

4-11 - 1

There are no grounds to fire him. Do you guys all flip hamburgers for a living? Seriously? Are you that fukcing stupid to think that a guy who delivers 400% of the wins the team had over the past 2 years is NOW, with the team on an upswing, going to get fired? WTF goofy existence you caulksuckers must have. If the Browns go 4- 11- 1 nobody gets fired. They finish 2 - 13 -1? Then Williams and/or Haley will be gone.

If Hue was going to get fired, 0 - 16 was Haslam's way out. Get used to it. Marvin Lewis? Same deal. Hue isn't going anywhere.

Depends on what's inherited.  For example, Pettine started off 7-4 in 2014.  Then he lost the last 5 games before going 3-13 the next year.  After the impressive start, he finished 3-18 in his last 21 games.  In his second year, a lot of the team quit on him.  When it's clear the team QUITS on the Head Coach - he's a dead man walking.

You can say a lot of bad things about 1-31 football that I cannot argue with.  One thing you can't say is the group of guys the FO brought here never stopped playing hard.  For example, our first ballot HOF Left Tackle said the reason Hue is best Head Coach he's had here (inclusive of our team that went 10-6 in 2007) is because the players never stopped playing hard for him. 

The owner is giving Hue 3 strikes he's never given another HC during his tenure. Consultants he's confided in have advised him he can't keep giving things just 1 or 2 years or nothing will ever launch here. There's GETTING this and there's your inability to get it. If this season heads south to most guys quitting - what makes you think the trigger happy owner wants season #4?   Isn't Hue already the 3rd Head Coach under Haslam's short tenure?  That's nothing like Cincy.  Maybe you should consider flipping burgers instead of hitting the bottle and puffing the crack pipe...

But Flugs, the resident Klansmen on here think Hue will never lose his job because of the liberal wife of Hillbilly Jimmy secretly craves Hue's brasiole… I guess she didn't have a thing for Ray Farmer or Sashi Brown, who both got dumped nice and quick like. 

I don't know why you continually try to debate a troll like Bitch Tits Tom, Flugs. He literally will do a 180 on anything he said in the past just to piss people off, hence, nothing he says should be taken at face value. Just give him a minute, he'll be tossed again. 

Archived