THE BROWNS BOARD

A Case For Hue

roach

7 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Baker saved the Browns and he saved Hue. Boom

A couple of wins do not a season make. Hue has at least 11 more games not to fu-ck up.

BTW I just got Hyde added at our 5 game redraft in FF. Time for them to use him for the short yardage goal line runs instead of their usual sh-it.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yeah Tour- going for it (I believe it was 4th and five) near midfield could easily have blown up in his face. the Ravens have one of the best long range kickers in the league...  

He didn't want another tie, he wanted to go down swinging not be in a lose or tie situation if we punted. He took a swing. And then our defense had a three and out for all times, and the rest was history. Just enjoying being on top of one of these games for once.

Zombo

8 hours ago, Zombo said:

He didn't want another tie, he wanted to go down swinging not be in a lose or tie situation if we punted. He took a swing. And then our defense had a three and out for all times, and the rest was history. Just enjoying being on top of one of these games for once.

Zombo

As the leading naysayer, I can tell you, your enjoyment is not going to end at 2-2-1. Baker makes this team the schidt. The Chargers will get punked.

3 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Baker makes this team the schidt. The Chargers will get punked.

How are the Giants doin' with that RB you wanted us to draft instead of Baker?

9 minutes ago, Orion said:

Pretty good. They need a QB

12 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Since when is 1-5 Pretty Good?

We're only contending in football games now because Dorsey did not do what you wanted us to do.   (take Barkley and 'accept' whichever QB fell to #4 -  And I kept saying NO, take the best QB and don't let anyone else tell you which one you can have)

As you said, Hue goes as Baker goes.  And the Browns go as Baker goes.  (the Giants don't Go as Barkley Goes)

----------

Now, because we couldn't kick FG's....and because Hue let the Raiders control the game at the end....we're in must win situations if we want to qualify for the playoffs.  The Chargers are direct competition for a playoff spot that we want.  We've gotta win this game.    (the goal is playoffs, until it's out of reach)

4 minutes ago, Orion said:

Since when is 1-5 Pretty Good?

We're only contending in football games now because Dorsey did not do what you wanted us to do.   (take Barkley and 'accept' whichever QB fell to #4 -  And I kept saying NO, take the best QB and don't let anyone else tell you which one you can have)

As you said, Hue goes as Baker goes.  And the Browns go as Baker goes.  (the Giants don't Go as Barkley Goes)

----------

Now, because we couldn't kick FG's....and because Hue let the Raiders control the game at the end....we're in must win situations if we want to qualify for the playoffs.  The Chargers are direct competition for a playoff spot that we want.  We've gotta win this game.    (the goal is playoffs, until it's out of reach)

Barkley was the best player in the draft. The Browns would have done well to draft him. The guy is in a league of his own. Manning is the problem in NY. Every team has to rebuild at some point. They made a great choice.

4 hours ago, Orion said:

Don't worry, I brought that up in another thread....    

4 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

ROTFL,  if you consider 1-5 as "pretty good". The Giants suck, and I'll bet you $20 bucks right now they'll be in the bottom 5 when the power rankings come out next Tuesday. As Gipper would say- thanks for contradicting yourself. They (the Giants) needed Sam Darnold far more than they needed Barkley. Their GM will get fired if he doesn't get a top qb in the top 5 picks next year (which is where they're going to be drafting) with your game changer  Saquon. Told ya- Eli is washed up, they were drafting #2, they had their pick of his replacement with the QB we don't take, and they take a freaking running back. As bad as the Browns passing on Carson Wentz. Just watch. 

50 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

He gets 200 yards and they lost by around 20 points. 

Any GM that takes a running back in the top five picks should be immediately fired

We took Trent Richardson, and somebody did get fired. So Mr. Ghoolie- wasn't exactly Rocket Science Barkley was the best running back coming out since Adrian Peterson. I even grudgingly admitted so. Adrian ever win a Super Bowl? It might have been more tolerable if a certain guy (not you) was posting daily that Saquon was the only option, at the expense of drafting a franchise qb first. FWIW, based on some of Haley's comments- I think the Browns would probably have taken Ward over Barkley even if Saquon had fallen down to #4, which just might have happened. 

4 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

He gets 200 yards and they lost by around 20 points. 

Any GM that takes a running back in the top five picks should be immediately fired

I dunno... the kid looked awesome last nite. Made the most electric run under 10 yards since JB swept left vs da 'Boys for a TD over 50 years ago.

NYG's biggest issue is their OL. Terrible pass blocking and only slightly better run blocking, which makes Saquon's numbers all the more impressive.

I guess they inked the wrong five fat-a$$es...

45 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

... the kid looked awesome last nite. Made the most electric run under 10 yards since JB swept left vs da 'Boys for a TD over 50 years ago.

3Tbi.gif      6TcJ.gif     You Rang! Which one are you speaking of? L Or R?

Left...

I watched that JB run live and was slack-jawed...

Different than the Barkley run last nite, but remarkable in its own way...

Back then Bark's run last nite would have drawn at least three flags. Back in the day "hurdling" was illegal. I've no idea when the rule was rescinded.

17 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Different than the Barkley run last nite, but remarkable in its own way...

My wife & 2 daughters went to the Giants/Panthers last week.Told my youngest young'in "No ya can't get a kicker's Jersey";).Eli's arm seemed not to like only 4 days off. Wife said Panthers loaded the box to hold Bark to 15 carries 48yrds. but forgot to spy him on 4 catches,81yrds.2 TDs..Eli dropped dimes all over panthers secondary..a strange night for Eli. Barkley looks to be a full time weapon.Am not sure OBJ likes the new toy? 

21 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Barkley was the best player in the draft. The Browns would have done well to draft him. The guy is in a league of his own. Manning is the problem in NY. Every team has to rebuild at some point. They made a great choice.

Offensive line is their problem 

12 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

...and look at how cool our uni's were back then.  (rare that we were in our brown jersey.  just like the Cowboys, they hardly ever wore their blue.)

19 hours ago, hoorta said:

Don't worry, I brought that up in another thread....    

ROTFL,  if you consider 1-5 as "pretty good". The Giants suck, and I'll bet you $20 bucks right now they'll be in the bottom 5 when the power rankings come out next Tuesday. As Gipper would say- thanks for contradicting yourself. They (the Giants) needed Sam Darnold far more than they needed Barkley. Their GM will get fired if he doesn't get a top qb in the top 5 picks next year (which is where they're going to be drafting) with your game changer  Saquon. Told ya- Eli is washed up, they were drafting #2, they had their pick of his replacement with the QB we don't take, and they take a freaking running back. As bad as the Browns passing on Carson Wentz. Just watch. 

We took Trent Richardson, and somebody did get fired. So Mr. Ghoolie- wasn't exactly Rocket Science Barkley was the best running back coming out since Adrian Peterson. I even grudgingly admitted so. Adrian ever win a Super Bowl? It might have been more tolerable if a certain guy (not you) was posting daily that Saquon was the only option, at the expense of drafting a franchise qb first. FWIW, based on some of Haley's comments- I think the Browns would probably have taken Ward over Barkley even if Saquon had fallen down to #4, which just might have happened. 

Barkley was the absolute proper pick for #1  #1.............Barkley is the best RB in the NFL over the past 20 years. The Giants made the right  pick.  I hade to hear you homosexuals go on and on and on about how Garrett was a tremendous pick, and how JT also was, and would be a HOF cinch.  Of course these jackoffs went 1 - 31. So the Giants ate 1 - 5? Sorry pimple dix, you lose again. The Giants chose to rebuild starting with a RB. Brakely is the schidt. Great, great pick.

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

Barkley was the absolute proper pick for #1  #1.............Barkley is the best RB in the NFL over the past 20 years. The Giants made the right  pick.  I hade to hear you homosexuals go on and on and on about how Garrett was a tremendous pick, and how JT also was, and would be a HOF cinch.  Of course these jackoffs went 1 - 31. So the Giants ate 1 - 5? Sorry pimple dix, you lose again. The Giants chose to rebuild starting with a RB. Brakely is the schidt. Great, great pick.

No, dumb troll, Barkley is NOT the best RB in the NFL over last 20 years. That is almost as stupid as hearing he is going to be the best ever before ever getting drafted. 

He has been impressive, but not even close to say best rb in 20 years. 

Like I told you Biggie Trolls, EVERY TIME you come on here as say dumb things and I see it, I'm calling you out. Every time you LIE, calling you out, and every time you use disgusting language and remarks, I for sure am calling you out. So while everyone may be completely tired of seeing your idiotic comments, I will give you a taste of your own medicine.

I heard an interesting stat today, of the last 13 1st round QBs that ONE is a bust... you guessed it Paxton Lynch 

I have to hear you homosexuals go on and on and on about how Garrett was a tremendous pick, and how JT also was, and would be a HOF cinch.  Of course these jackoffs went 1 - 31. So the Giants ate 1 - 5? Sorry pimple dix, you lose again. The Giants chose to rebuild starting with a RB. Brakely is the schidt. Great, great pick.

You don't have to. In fact, don't let the door hit you in the asss on the way out.

Yeah, you're so impressed with the Giants' rookie RB that you don't even know how to spell his name.  Thatta boy!    

6 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

No, dumb troll, Barkley is NOT the best RB in the NFL over last 20 years. That is almost as stupid as hearing he is going to be the best ever before ever getting drafted. 

He has been impressive, but not even close to say best rb in 20 years. 

Like I told you Biggie Trolls, EVERY TIME you come on here as say dumb things and I see it, I'm calling you out. Every time you LIE, calling you out, and every time you use disgusting language and remarks, I for sure am calling you out. So while everyone may be completely tired of seeing your idiotic comments, I will give you a taste of your own medicine.

I heard an interesting stat today, of the last 13 1st round QBs that ONE is a bust... you guessed it Paxton Lynch 

And for someone claiming to be such a huge Zeke Elliott fan in hindsight 20/20 - Ghoolie sure forgot about him as quickly as he did pre-draft when he only had eyes for Paxton Lynch. 

If your computer had a bull shitt detector - Ghoolie would wear out the batteries in that sucker faster than Denzel Ward can run a forty. 

This year's 1st round might be the best one Cleveland has enjoyed since drafting Clay Matthews and Ozzie Newsome in the 1st round of 1978. 

Baker Mayfield and Denzel Ward have had a huge impact on giving this team an ideal chance to win. Not just in the plays they make but also in what they enable others to do.  For example, I've previously mentioned Gregg Williams pointing out 28 plays last year where Myles Garrett and other edge rushers were within 1-1.5 steps of hitting the QB when the passes were released.  That's a tenth to hundredths of a second difference. What Williams added to that point was if they could have just covered Receivers better - the sack volume would have increased as well as the turnovers caused.  That's why he said he felt Ward was more of a priority than Bradley Chubb in his opinion.  Taking all that into account, Cleveland currently ranks #1 in Take-Aways with 15 (8 INTs 7 Fumbles). 

The last time we had a 1st round pick give us such a profound impact as a rookie - it was Joe Thomas during our 10-6 season in 2007...   

21 minutes ago, Flugel said:

This year's 1st round might be the best one Cleveland has enjoyed since drafting Clay Matthews and Ozzie Newsome in the 1st round of 1978. 

Baker Mayfield and Denzel Ward have had a huge impact on giving this team an ideal chance to win. Not just in the plays they make but also in what they enable others to do.  For example, I've previously mentioned Gregg Williams pointing out 28 plays last year where Myles Garrett and other edge rushers were within 1-1.5 steps of hitting the QB when the passes were released.  That's a tenth to hundredths of a second difference. What Williams added to that point was if they could have just covered Receivers better - the sack volume would have increased as well as the turnovers caused.  That's why he said he felt Ward was more of a priority than Bradley Chubb in his opinion.  Taking all that into account, Cleveland currently ranks #1 in Take-Aways with 15 (8 INTs 7 Fumbles). 

The last time we had a 1st round pick give us such a profound impact as a rookie - it was Joe Thomas during our 10-6 season in 2007...   

Oh yes besides he can't even figure out how to spell his name either ghoolie (not a word, see dictionary.com) :lol: but on JT who according to all of the experts should be a first ballot HOF pick......but don't take it from me let "gool the fool" say it in his own words. 

Posted August 27
  On 8/27/2018 at 7:52 AM, Flugel said:
I got your high bar right here!  Your high bars called Joe Thomas the worst pick in franchise history while Paxton Lynch was THE football messiah of his draft class. Yeah, he's almost as good as the last pick of a draft class - Chad Kelly.

Your high bar said Garrett was a pussy that's going to get his asss kicked in the NFL.

And this year you typed you wanted a QB first like you've typed every year until we took one and then you cried you didn't get your RB Barkley.

One week you're posting that you're telling off Steeler fans - the next week you're Roethlisbooger's biggest fan excited to see how much he beats us by next.  You're in your mid 60s acting like this...

Joe Thomas WAS the WORst #1 #1 pick in the ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE NFL DRAFT.

You cannot name one-single offensive statistic that improved when Joe Thomas played. He made no measurable difference. Even turd Willie Green did something that could be measured. When Joe Thomas got hurt last year, you cannot point to one single offensive parameter that got worse. He was replacd with a nobody, and the team performance stayed the same.

Joe Thomas was a piece of useless schidt......   

Oh yeah. :lol: (Oh BTW it was the team, coach, QB, RBs, no WRs and more that caused those stat numbers, very easy to prove also -or- we can believe some blowhard.)

Hey, you know what, I followed and rooted for Barkley the whole way through college. I told everyone he was the best football player in the draft.

Then he went to the Giants ... and I stopped caring.

We have won the NFL Rookie of the Week FOUR out of FIVE weeks ... Mayfield, Chubb and Ward twice.

Our rookie QB has ignited the franchise. Our rookie CB is looking like an All Pro (He was also Special Teams Player of the Week). Our rookie RB is faster than anyone told me!

We have a rookie who has stepped in at Left Tackle and hasn't missed a snap. We have a rookie wide receiver who has explosive game-changing speed.

We hadn't won a division game in YEARS and we were facing another defeat to the hated Ravens. But Rookie Ward shut down their best receiver and we got the ball back one last time. And while rookie Harrison held off Terrell Suggs, rookie Mayfield found room outside the pocket and lasered rookie Willies right in stride where he shook off the defender and romped 39 yards to set up rookie Joseph's game-winning FG.

I get it, people like to hold on to being "right". But if you are still hung up on this past draft and a guy on another team, and not enjoying this team, you are a homosexual man. And that's not up for debate.

Zombo

7 hours ago, Zombo said:

Hey, you know what, I followed and rooted for Barkley the whole way through college. I told everyone he was the best football player in the draft.

Then he went to the Giants ... and I stopped caring.

We have won the NFL Rookie of the Week FOUR out of FIVE weeks ... Mayfield, Chubb and Ward twice.

Our rookie QB has ignited the franchise. Our rookie CB is looking like an All Pro (He was also Special Teams Player of the Week). Our rookie RB is faster than anyone told me!

We have a rookie who has stepped in at Left Tackle and hasn't missed a snap. We have a rookie wide receiver who has explosive game-changing speed.

We hadn't won a division game in YEARS and we were facing another defeat to the hated Ravens. But Rookie Ward shut down their best receiver and we got the ball back one last time. And while rookie Harrison held off Terrell Suggs, rookie Mayfield found room outside the pocket and lasered rookie Willies right in stride where he shook off the defender and romped 39 yards to set up rookie Joseph's game-winning FG.

I get it, people like to hold on to being "right". But if you are still hung up on this past draft and a guy on another team, and not enjoying this team, you are a homosexual man. And that's not up for debate.

Zombo

I agree 100%. The salient point here is that it is not GHOOLIE continuing these posts about how right I am. People here are so focused on milking the rare opportunities to call me out on the times when I miss one, they go on and on voluminously about GHOOLIE.  

My post in recent times have been 100% about enjoying how well the Browns are doing. I admitted being wrong, and gladly stepped up to eat crow about Lynch. 

Like you, I post about how our new LT has stepped up and not missed a goddamned step. Yep...it proves out what i have taught all along...Offensive linemen are a dime a dozen, great offensive linemen can be found easily, AND.............Joe Thomas was not going to be that hard to replace.  The new guy isn't just doing okay, he is ROCKING it, and unlike Joe Thomas, he can run block. But people here are not going to give him his due, because doing so would mean admitting that I have been right all along about OL and Joe Thomas.

I posted that STILL...even with all the good things happening, I still don't feel rabid connection to this team. NONETHELESs.....Baker is the schidt, and it is really enjoyable for me to see changes in the way people are talking about the Browns. If you take a look dude, it has been quite awhile since I have attacked this team.

If Hue can minimize the self-damaging mistakes, the Browns will not lose a conference game and they will make the playoffs. 

Sorry to all, but the performance of our newbie LT (who is only going to get better) DOES IN FACT shed truth on the fact that Joe Thomas, a great guy, was pedestrian, and common.

17 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Barkley was the absolute proper pick for #1  #1.............Barkley is the best RB in the NFL over the past 20 years. The Giants made the right  pick.  I had to hear you homosexuals go on and on and on about how Garrett was a tremendous pick, and how JT also was, and would be a HOF cinch.  Of course these jackoffs went 1 - 31. So the Giants ate 1 - 5? Sorry pimple dix, you lose again. The Giants chose to rebuild starting with a RB. Brakely is the schidt. Great, great pick.

LOL, Saquon has  made as much difference to the Giants as Joe Thomas has to the Browns. Too bad about none of the Giants fans I've talked to- and that's been many, agree with you that Barkley was the right pick. Rebuilding Giants? They had their shot to start rebuilding this year taking Sam Darnold, but refused to believe Eli was washed up. Their playoff dreams just went up in smoke Thursday night. Now they have to hope the QBOTF is there wherever the draft in 2019. 

So it's pretty clear- to everyone but you pimping Barkley- even HOF running backs struggle to put their teams over the top in the Super Bowl. Go look it up goober- because I just did. of the top 10 running backs all time, only one, Emmett Smith- has more than one SB ring because he happened to play on a great TEAM.. And those that do farther down the list (Franco Harris) ditto that. 

I agree 100%. The salient point here is that it is not GHOOLIE continuing these posts about how right I am. People here are so focused on milking the rare opportunities to call me out on the times when I miss one, they go on and on voluminously about GHOOLIE.  

My post in recent times have been 100% about enjoying how well the Browns are doing. I admitted being wrong, and gladly stepped up to eat crow about Lynch. 

Like you, I post about how our new LT has stepped up and not missed a goddamned step. Yep...it proves out what i have taught all along...Offensive linemen are a dime a dozen, great offensive linemen can be found easily, AND.............Joe Thomas was not going to be that hard to replace.  The new guy isn't just doing okay, he is ROCKING it, and unlike Joe Thomas, he can run block. But people here are not going to give him his due, because doing so would mean admitting that I have been right all along about OL and Joe Thomas.

I posted that STILL...even with all the good things happening, I still don't feel rabid connection to this team. NONETHELESs.....Baker is the schidt, and it is really enjoyable for me to see changes in the way people are talking about the Browns. If you take a look dude, it has been quite awhile since I have attacked this team.

If Hue can minimize the self-damaging mistakes, the Browns will not lose a conference game and they will make the playoffs. 

Sorry to all, but the performance of our newbie LT (who is only going to get better) DOES IN FACT shed truth on the fact that Joe Thomas, a great guy, was pedestrian, and common.

No matter how much you shake, wiggle or dance - when it comes to Joe Thomas you just pissed all over your pants.  Joe Thomas being the best LT in his draft class prior to making 10 consecutive Pro Bowls in his 1st 10 seasons will make him a 1st ballot HOF. The first year he arrived we went 10-6 with a career backup QB named DA.  Then again, you spent that entire year hiding because you predicted this team would go 0-16.  Ironically, the only season Joe Thomas ever went on IR - this team went 0-16.   The most unfortunate thing for Joe Thomas is he was never given a QB like Baker Mayfield, Brian Sipe or Bernie Kosar.  Isn't that why they say timing is everything?

I made sure I brought back your Hue's Retooling the offensive line thread so we could see where people and you, in particular, stood on it all. 

You see, there ARE long time fans in here that remember an UFA like Tony (T-Bone) Jones giving us excellence and reliability at LT back when we had the personnel to compete in the playoffs.  When T-Bone went to the team QBed by Elway - he was the starting Left Tackle for 2 SB Championships.   Did that make him better than he was here or just luckier?  Did that make him a better LT than Joe Thomas was here?  No, just luckier to have talented QBs that didn't hold onto the ball way too long in the pocket.  Along the same line, why do you think our line looks so much better protecting Mayfield than they did protecting Taylor?   The QB who processes information quicker with more accuracy makes their pass pro efforts far more worth the while.  

Harrison looks like a GREAT story unfolding here with this exciting rookie class... If he's the next Tony Jones or Joe Thomas here, you couldn't ask for a better way to protect #1 overall pick investment.

5 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

People here are so focused on milking the rare opportunities to call me out on the times when I miss one, they go on and on

......and why do you think that would be?  It's because you act like such a dickhead.  

Look, you're correct a lot.  But sometimes you're not and just THINK you are.  (and a LOT of us are right a lot...we just don't go on and on about it)

Is Barkley proving to be all he was hyped up to be?  Maybe so.  But he's STILL a running back and not a QB.  We had the #1 overall pick and were in dire need of a QB (like we've been for 20 years).  Now, if there were no decent QB's in the draft then Barkley would've been the pick.  Dorsey took what he believes is the best QB in the entire draft...and he felt that he was good enough to be taken #1...over Barkley.   And at this point in time, he was right.  The QB is just Soooo much more important than any other position on the field.  We would not be as competitive as we are right now had we taken Barkley instead of Baker.  

When you consider that a high pick RB can be inserted into the starting line up from day one.....and that QB's require more of a learning process (especially the way the college QB position has evolved AWAY from the NFL QB position) it's surprising how natural Baker looks.  Our team went from the 1st half of the Jets game, looking like an offense that was not going to win a single game this season.......to the second half of the Jets game, looking like a real, honest to God, football team.  That was accomplished by Baker Mayfield.....and would NOT have been accomplished by Barkley.

.........having said all of that, I think our depleted WR position will doom us to a loss this week against the Chargers. 

I'm sorry I missed it when reading this post earlier, Mr. Know it all Biggie Trolls talking about playbooks. 1, I'll bet he has never seen a playbook, certainly not in the last 50 years, 2- when given a SIMPLE challenge, to just draw up 1 play he ran, and 3- he has ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA about how plays are designed.

As a coach, not only have a designed plays and playbooks, I have also studied a lot of them. I have hundreds in my collection to research, from Pros, College, and High School.

So Foolio, I will ABSOLUTELY guarantee, and not hedge my bets or back out on predictions like you that I have 1000 times more knowledge of the ACTUAL game than you.

But I know you will continue to tell everyone how great you are at everything you do. Smartest football person alive, know more about water than anyone, are the best musician in the world on multiple instruments, and the toughest person to ever grace the earth. When in fact you have a great life and have been incredibly fortunate, but you want to come on a message board and act despicable.

1 hour ago, Gunz41 said:

I'm sorry I missed it when reading this post earlier, Mr. Know it all Biggie Trolls talking about playbooks. 1, I'll bet he has never seen a playbook, certainly not in the last 50 years, 2- when given a SIMPLE challenge, to just draw up 1 play he ran, and 3- he has ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA about how plays are designed.

As a coach, not only have a designed plays and playbooks, I have also studied a lot of them. I have hundreds in my collection to research, from Pros, College, and High School.

So Foolio, I will ABSOLUTELY guarantee, and not hedge my bets or back out on predictions like you that I have 1000 times more knowledge of the ACTUAL game than you.

But I know you will continue to tell everyone how great you are at everything you do. Smartest football person alive, know more about water than anyone, are the best musician in the world on multiple instruments, and the toughest person to ever grace the earth. When in fact you have a great life and have been incredibly fortunate, but you want to come on a message board and act despicable.

He's close to getting another weekend ban. Trolling again. He thinks Baker is the Bomb, but Saquon was the correct pick? Not if you haven't found your true franchise QB since say- 1999.   :)  

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

He's close to getting another weekend ban. Trolling again. He thinks Baker is the Bomb, but Saquon was the correct pick? Not if you haven't found your true franchise QB since say- 1999.   :)  

Well doesn't matter either way to me. I just told him every time he started I was giving it back to him, just not in disgusting manner.

But any fans of the game and not just certain teams (again I know I look at 5hings differently) would really enjoy some of these old playbooks. I cant remember the number, but I am pretty sure have at least couple old Browns ones

Archived