THE BROWNS BOARD

Gamble v U.S.......this is why the kavanaugh appt is so important

Clevfan4life

Also interesting is that this brings back that old issue of states rights, which in the past has been part of Republican doctrine. And of course part of Confederate doctrine. Bring back the flag boys............................................oh wait..................................................we already have.🤣

After the disgraceful display from the democrats with Kavanaugh's nomination I think from here on out the process should be done in a closed session. That would eliminate the grandstanding from the presidential wannabees like Booker and Harris and take away much of the media circus. I think this shameful episode might keep many future candidates from wanting to be a Supreme Court justice knowing we have political yahoos on the senate committee who are not out to advise and consent (which is their role) but to seek and destroy candidates because they don't like their judicial philosophy. 

Kavanaugh has had a long and distinguished unblemished record for decades and now has been drug through the mud for political reasons. Ford's accusation needed to be heard but if not for playing politics by Feinstein this could have been done discreetly without turning it into a disgraceful circus.

I still think abortion is why the democrats are fighting Kavanaugh's nomination so hard. Roe v Wade is not constitutional. I have heard even pro choice lawyers admit this. It was a made up ruling by the Supreme Court. Therefore all judicial nominees (like Kavanaugh) with a record of following the constitution in their rulings are feared by pro abortion liberals. 

With the freight train rampaging in the leftwing political power circles here, my concern is that a state, like californicationya,

would file frivolous lawsuits on federal crime bases, to try to stall elections, entry onto ballots, some standing good interpretations of law may have to change a bit - to stop the destructive political hackery going on. The issue relates to double jeopardy - can't be tried twice for the same alleged crime.

Which the left would do all the time - for corrupt political reasons. like nazis.

Archived