THE BROWNS BOARD

Jets’ Isaiah Crowell scores endorsement deal after celebratory butt wipe

tinythinker

New York Jets running back Isaiah Crowell was fined $13,369 by the NFL on Tuesday for a lewd touchdown celebration against the Cleveland Browns.

However, Crowell recovered at lease some of the money he flushed away by scoring an endorsement deal with DUDE Wipes, a company that sells a toilet paper substitute for men.

https://sports.yahoo.com/jets-isaiah-crowell-scores-endorsement-213755642.html

4 hours ago, tinythinker said:

by scoring an endorsement deal with DUDE Wipes, a company that sells a toilet paper substitute for men.

Yup.  That's what I'D be wanting to associate my name with.

6 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

don't care, glad he's gone. he's a azzwhole.🙄

The moment he associated himself with cop killing.. You had to figure he was toast here.. If I were Jimmy.. I wouldve canned him on the spot.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

So, you are saying that a "toilet paper substitute" is nothing but an adult baby wipe?

I guess if you want to look at it that way.. Yes.. LOL

He can hand these out to his lineman, as lord knows they need them more than anyone with the way he runs right up their asses. 

6 hours ago, D Bone said:

He can hand these out to his lineman, as lord knows they need them more than anyone with the way he runs right up their asses. 

Gives new meaning to “hitting the hole”! 😀

7 hours ago, D Bone said:

Interesting. I recently watch an in depth interview with John Riggins and when given this open ended question "The mark of a great running back is.......................?", he responded, "His eyes! If you can't see the crack, if you can't find daylight, it's over. Forget about it."

Archived