THE BROWNS BOARD

Ravens Steelers

LondonBrown

Anyone watching? I bet the rapist to get over 302.5 passing yards so I sit pretty after a bad beat earlier when I bet Tyler Lockett over 53 yards and he got......53

John Brown is a hell of a deep threat

6 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Anyone watching? I bet the rapist to get over 302.5 passing yards so I sit pretty after a bad beat earlier when I bet Tyler Lockett over 53 yards and he got......53

John Brown is a hell of a deep threat

He’s at 246 now.  Probably gets there.  

lol... I forgot about you betting on literally anything...

53 on the button! Damn kick in the bollocks, there...

... but the NFL does make stat revisions after reviewing games. So don't toss that ticket... there is still hope...

4 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

lol... I forgot about you betting on literally anything...

53 on the button! Damn kick in the bollocks, there...

... but the NFL does make stat revisions after reviewing games. So don't toss that ticket... there is still hope...

I think this will be a bigger kick after that first half....

Watching this game.  The Raturds run the clock. They snap the ball at 2 or 1 second. 

We were in the same situation snd we snapped the ball at 12 or 10 seconds.  That time is the most valuable at the end of the game 

6 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Watching this game.  The Raturds run the clock. They snap the ball at 2 or 1 second. 

We were in the same situation snd we snapped the ball at 12 or 10 seconds.  That time is the most valuable at the end of the game 

That's what the head coach does for a team. Know any?

9 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Hue took lessons from Kevin Sumlin who did the same thing with a huge lead and consequently gave Rosen (UCLA) the greatest comeback win over Sumlin's  A&M team in their history. He is now losing games for U. of Arizona. Send Hue there to help him. The un-dynamic duo.

Archived