THE BROWNS BOARD

Dawg pound 300 section vs 100

Buckeye88

Hey gang hoping to get some advice here on tickets for the upcoming game vs the Ravens. This will be me and my wife’s first browns game without the kid and we want to make it count. Really want to do the dawg pound this time around and just wondering if we should go all in and try and get seats in the 100 section or if the 300 section is the same experience as the lower section. Have only really sat in the 500 level for games with family. Just got out of school money is a little tight but willing to go all in for the 100s if it’s that much better of an experience.  

Any good recommendations for good bars in the area for post/pre game would be great too, or even a good place sat night to watch the Indians game! 

Thank you!

So glad someone paid me for my PSL’s.

so much easier to waych them lose when I’m not giving them my hard earned money 

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

Goddamn you are a downer. 

Tickets since 1999. I can’t believe someone paid me for the PSL’s. They could’ve just waited until I stopped buying the tickets 

12 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

You have a wife and are just out of school, are you from Pakistan or something?

Hahaha nah I went back when I was a little older I am 32 now.

going to probably go for the lower deck than. Now the question is if I should wait closer til game time and hope the aftermarket prices go down. I have seen tha5 happen in past years but idk about the dawg pound tickets.

Archived