THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL Phucks Cleveland Twice in 4 Weeks

Flugel

5 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

True that the actual grades are not made public, however, it's not hard to tell the top crews from the  bottom.

Just as with Announcers, the better the officiating crew, the more important the game assignment.

I have done some homework on this 7 dwarfs ref crew of Walt Anderson. Oddly we are 0-8 against Anderson & his Replay Official Billy Smith..The last time we beat either of them was a Dec. at KC in 2012..2 SB,17 playoff games & a deflategate game..Gary's a retired dentist with Fla/Texas connections surely out to give browns fans free root canals..His crew needs to go start a go-fund gumby account for $2k in recovery beach expenses including boat prop😆..   

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Color me referee impressed🤫..As of Tuesday, Walt Anderson's crew was one of the 2 crews told to take this weekend off due to Bucs/Bears BYE! week(yeah ok;))..A John HUSSEY(Idaho St.) crew was told to go to NY from Browns game.While moving Clay Martins crew to us this week from Jets..Clay Martin is the newest umpire to get promoted to referee This season. He started in 2015.Were 0-2 when Martin was a umpire with browns games..Clay Martin is a grad from Oklahoma Baptist 🙏..his staff members include Nebraska,Iowa,USC,Miss.St & 1 guy from NC Charlotte..Ogun & Baker could not write this script..:D  

12 hours ago, Flugel said:

Unfortunately, in another episode of the NFL behind the scenes they're laughing it off with "It's only the Cleveland Browns."  I'm sure some very important people in charge also had their mind on how affordable it would be for the TV market out west (also inclusive of Vegas) can keep interest in an 0-4 entertainment product.

Well....when you put it THAT way.......

Archived