THE BROWNS BOARD

Peppers

Tacosman

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"If you don't want to be harassed and confronted on the streets every day, all you have to do is get a game winning pick 6 this week"

Wow, how simple. Until then though it's definitely alright to harass him...

....lol what?

Also, I don't get butthurt about OSU hate. I've lived in Northeast Ohio most of my life. I'm used to it. Either I have good debates with rational OSU fans or I eventually just ignore the ignorant, stuborn, impossible OSU fans. Guess which ones we have more of on our CFB board? Haha

Hold on there woody, Peppers needs his jock strap cleaned.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Hold on there woody, Peppers needs his jock strap cleaned.

probably, it may have woodpecker feathers in it....

23 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

ANy of you chowder heads willing to give Peppers his due today?

Kid played very, very well...

Fair catches the ball well on punts. that said, Gerbil had a very good game with several nice plays, so STFU Woody. 

10 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

He played better no doubt.  Maybe that article about him complaining about fans put some fire in him.  I'll take it.

Occurred to me as well.

Good to know our bitchin' may  have value...

6 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

he played very well not justbin cov but came up to disrupt rumming plays. Dude was ariund the ball the entire game. Gaines too made some nice plays including just a blanket bat down

That tackle he made at the 2 yard line was a pretty big play for us.   The guy was trained to play FS last year lining up in Toronto and now he is playing SS.  When we moved him up closer to the line of scrimmage at the end of 2017 - he played his best football.  

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

All I'll say is...

... don't let this justify harassing players in public. 

Interested to see the PFF grades

Everyone on here knows there is no such thing as "All I'll say is..." concerning you and Peppers. 

Come on now, who are you kidding.... 😉

..... my 1st post in this thread by design, and I'll just say Peppers played pretty damn awesome today. 

Carry on. 

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Well, hopefully no one gives me a reason to say more :)

I know I was thrilled to see Peppers play at the level of an average starting strong safety today... 😝😝😝😝

20 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

All I'll say is...

... don't let this justify harassing players in public. 

Interested to see the PFF grades

Who said it was OK?  

1 minute ago, Zombo said:

He had a terrific game.

Zombo

He had an OK game- sort of what you might expect out of a first round pick. Now about that Denzel Ward feller.... 

Peppers had better than an okay game. He had a couple of PBUs had some nice sticks. And I agree with you 100% Denzel Ward is just a baller. If Ohio State puts out the 3rd straight defensive Rookie of the Year we should probably grab another one of them next year in the first round.

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Who said it was OK?  

He had an OK game- sort of what you might expect out of a first round pick. Now about that Denzel Ward feller.... 

A handful of people did, unfortunately

Again, I'll be interested in seeing the PFF grades

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

A handful of people did, unfortunately

Again, I'll be interested in seeing the PFF grades

PFF isn't the greatest. Sometimes they have some straight up out of whack ratings. For example our offensive line being rated so high for like the last 3 years when we know they weren't good

Archived