THE BROWNS BOARD

newsweek poll suggests 55% of republican voters dont think attempted rape is disqualifying for scotus..

Clevfan4life

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Steve that's a completely different profession. I know you like pissing in every direction to throw people off track but come on....

Stuart

Um yes Woodley, it is a completely different profession...that's the idea when making this thing called an analogy.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Steve that's a completely different profession. I know you like pissing in every direction to throw people off track but come on....

Yeah I guess you're right. I mean Supreme Court Justice is probably only one of the nine most important people in the whole fukking world but sure, Woodrow, whatever you guys say.

WSS

3 hours ago, StinkHole said:

Stuart

Um yes Woodley, it is a completely different profession...that's the idea when making this thing called an analogy.

Little woodpecker never learned nothin about no analogies in liberal engineering screwel classes.

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

No one ever said they weren't important...

... See this is that typical Steve cowpoop. I'm now having to state that, yes, a supreme Court justice is important. This is why it's pointless even responding to you. 

It's always pointless to argue with somebody when you are wrong. No matter who it is. Judicial philosophy and judicial temperament are probably the most important things to consider. Would you consider a very religious Catholic or Protestant or Jew or Muslim for the Supreme Court? How about an African-American or a homosexual? That would potentially have more to do with Judicial philosophy then whether or not you got drunk and grabbed a girls tits 40 years ago. That's assuming the hypothetical that this weakest possible accusation has any truth to it whatsoever.

WSS

26 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And here we see Typical Steve shift to another favorite, She Shouldn't Have Dressed Like That Steve

Sigh

And here's where we're seeing Woody in his natural habitat. Getting his butt handed to him in a discussion with nothing more to reply with but to ape his boyfriend cleve.

WSS

steve, if u were handing anyone their "butt" in an argument, u wouldnt need to point it out. Nothing screams im blowing it out my shitter like declaring ur handing someome his sht. Ur an uneducated ill informed buffoon for equating the profession of heart surgeon with a justice of the supreme court.

and fyi the "accusation", is more than a drunken titty grab. Now i put the word accusation in quotations.....are u intelligent enough to tell me why i did that? 

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And here's where we're seeing Woody in his natural habitat. Getting his butt handed to him in a discussion with nothing more to reply with but to ape his boyfriend cleve.

WSS

0c60f218-f1fb-405d-91b1-9c119447cbd8-620

47 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Steve, I could literally be sleeping and you couldn't "hand me my butt" in a debate. 

u could be fast asleep and wake up to about a 1000 positions u ne er actually held in ur natural life. Steve would win quite handily because he's essentially arguing with himself. Fascinating actually. Ive never seen someone effortlessly attribute a position to another person who demonstrably never said anything remotely close to it.

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

u could be fast asleep and wake up to about a 1000 positions u ne er actually held in ur natural life. Steve would win quite handily because he's essentially arguing with himself. Fascinating actually. Ive never seen someone effortlessly attribute a position to another person who demonstrably never said anything remotely close to it.

Well Cleve I take it as a crazy left winger like yourself you probably love kicking puppies, huh? Nothing you  like more than kicking puppies. I of course think that is terrible, but it seems like something you enjoy. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Well Cleve I take it as a crazy left winger like yourself you probably love kicking puppies, huh? Nothing you  like more than kicking puppies. I of course think that is terrible, but it seems like something you enjoy. 

love kicking puppies actually, full disclosure. The further the better.....😁

woodpecker and warbler - woody and cleve ...in Michigan, waiting for the OSU/Michigan college football classic.

They missed the game, like they miss every fact that would render them stun-faced....Ohio State won, back on 11/25/17. They are still there, frozen, all wet in Egypt, five months later....waiting to tailgate.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ohio+state+michigan+game+2017&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

(woodpecker and cleve warbler - the...odd couple)

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

woodpecker and warbler - woody and cleve ...in Michigan, waiting for the OSU/Michigan college football classic.

They missed the game, like they miss every fact that would render them stun-faced....Ohio State won, back on 11/25/17. They are still there, frozen, all wet in Egypt, five months later....waiting to tailgate.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ohio+state+michigan+game+2017&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

Stuart

Cleve is more of a loon.

He also likes Kockatoos. Big Kockatoos.

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Mature-Crossdresser-4-1.jpg

cal......just plain odd

Archived