THE BROWNS BOARD

WTF!!

TexasAg1969

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Mmhmm

Well, you got me there. LOL. I don't remember the con man part, but that came second after "circus barker".

Another mistake well over 34,000 posts. It's gonna happen. I was wrong about Trump then, I became right about him when I really started listening to him on the campaign trail. And he has become far more an excellent president more and more.

I think Logic edited it and put it there.....

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

In the absence of Newt Gingrich I supported John Kasich. I am much less fond of him now only because I believe that he's let his personal Vendetta get in the way of what's best for the country. Hopefully he would have stayed on his original course had he nomination but who knows?

WSS

JOhn Kasich was a terrific gov, I think. But now, he's gone azzwise leftish. I figure he's close to becoming a centrist democrat, except they won't have him. I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes a  hero independent candidate for pres - a new "goofball" party.

therein lies the problem. Everything is a joke, even the truth about what PRes Trump is accomplishing.

Just too bad. You think the two Originalist Justices are a con job?

come on.

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:
  1. You're buying the con you saw 2 years ago lol

Stuart

And you bought into the "I'll pay for your college education" con job by the con man himself Bernie Sanders.

You people are so blinded by hate you either refuse to see, or flat out deny what Trump has accomplished.  Oh so foolishly proud you are to admit you are wrong you depend heavily on the next naughty thing Trump says in order to back up your fake, ill founded conclusion that Trump is not a good president. You people are the problem with this country. Not Trump. ..but go ahead, continue to fall in line with CNN and keep telling yourself Trump is the problem.

To my recollection Cal's prior view of Trump was the only time he was wrong. When have you been right about anything?

Perhaps Cal will share Trumps accomplishments with you, and maybe, just maybe, you'll pull your head out of the sand and take a peek.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplishments-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping

this is what Trump's rallies look like. Really huge.

Massive overflow crowd tonight in Erie, Pennsylvania. THANK YOU to everyone who came out and joined us. Together, we are MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

RtHFjm4pzLfvBzGO?format=jpg&name=small

2 hours ago, StinkHole said:

Stuart

And you bought into the "I'll pay for your college education" con job by the con man himself Bernie Sanders.

You people are so blinded by hate you either refuse to see, or flat out deny what Trump has accomplished.  Oh so foolishly proud you are to admit you are wrong you depend heavily on the next naughty thing Trump says in order to back up your fake, ill founded conclusion that Trump is not a good president. You people are the problem with this country. Not Trump. ..but go ahead, continue to fall in line with CNN and keep telling yourself Trump is the problem.

To my recollection Cal's prior view of Trump was the only time he was wrong. When have you been right about anything?

Perhaps Cal will share Trumps accomplishments with you, and maybe, just maybe, you'll pull your head out of the sand and take a peek.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplishments-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping

Maybe we need to post them outside of the link. Libs tend to not open them. Real information conflicts with libs' overwhelming, dominate emotions.

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

this is what Trump's rallies look like. Really huge.

Massive overflow crowd tonight in Erie, Pennsylvania. THANK YOU to everyone who came out and joined us. Together, we are MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

RtHFjm4pzLfvBzGO?format=jpg&name=small

Look at the Minority support!

Archived