THE BROWNS BOARD

Played like a violin

OldBrownsFan

2 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Soros funded. That is all I need to know.

Really odd that you assume your claimed Soros affiliation excludes the possibility of having been a victim.

Hope you don't drive a Ford...

Funding

CPD has received funding from the Bauman Foundation, the Ford Foundation, the Democracy Alliance[6], and the Open Society Foundations.[10][11][12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_for_Popular_Democracy

1 minute ago, Tour2ma said:

Really odd that you assume your claimed Soros affiliation excludes the possibility of having been a victim.

Hope you don't drive a Ford...

Funding

CPD has received funding from the Bauman Foundation, the Ford Foundation, the Democracy Alliance[6], and the Open Society Foundations.[10][11][12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_for_Popular_Democracy

The activist leader Ava Maria Archila has NOTHING on her Twitter feed about being a victim but she does have loads of information on being an activist leader.

36 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The activist leader Ava Maria Archila has NOTHING on her Twitter feed about being a victim but she does have loads of information on being an activist leader.

How many people have info on twitter on their twitter feed about being a victim of sexual assault?

C'mon OBF,  you used to think some... apply some critical reasoning to topics at hand.

2 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

How many people have info on twitter on their twitter feed about being a victim of sexual assault?

C'mon OBF,  you used to think some... apply some critical reasoning to topics at hand.

"I used to think some"...uh thanks (I think...maybe not) lol.  Today is different era with more people being open about subjects like being a victim of sexual assault. A political activist would even be more open than others IMO. I would say the same to you Tour with using some critical thinking. Many of these protesters today are paid activists like those who accosted Flake.

15 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Flake is an as s hole  anti Trumper from long ago.  

Flake is trying to take over for McCain and be the darling of the liberal media. It is working. He will be on 60 minutes with democrat Chris Coons who helped him change his mind. I also saw on the news tonight a rally with Coons and Flake and the journalist said they were being treated like "rock stars". 

I don't have any use for Flake but I think what he did with insisting on an FBI investigation was a blessing in disguise as it may help with independent voters. 

14 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

That's your go-to complaint for everybody that doesn't bow their head and accept your positions isn't it? 😉

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

That's your go-to complaint for everybody that doesn't bow their head and accept your positions isn't it? 😉

WSS

That's good ole Tour alright.

Archived