THE BROWNS BOARD

Funny thing I think

LBC mike

All of this hype about the browns play with Mayfield is a little strange.  Feels strange at least for me.  After going through the years of being a fan.  This feels geniune.  I have had come across people in long Beach wearng browns and Mayfield garb.  Long Beach Shmucking California.  Fans from other teams name off players on defense and how kirsky and ogbah coming back this week will be awesome.  WTF!!!

I am hoping we do good as everyone is watching now it seams.

1 hour ago, LBC mike said:

All of this hype about the browns play with Mayfield is a little strange.  Feels strange at least for me.  After going through the years of being a fan.  This feels geniune.  I have had come across people in long Beach wearng browns and Mayfield garb.  Long Beach Shmucking California.  Fans from other teams name off players on defense and how kirsky and ogbah coming back this week will be awesome.  WTF!!!

I am hoping we do good as everyone is watching now it seams.

Not surprising,....there has been a huge  diaspora of people from Northeast Ohio, and Browns fans are everywhere.  Its just that they have been dormant because of all the losing.  OK, call them "fair weather" fans.....but if the Browns start winning big, their fans could take over stadiums in other parts of the country when they play.

11 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Not surprising,....there has been a huge  diaspora of people from Northeast Ohio, and Browns fans are everywhere.  Its just that they have been dormant because of all the losing.  OK, call them "fair weather" fans.....but if the Browns start winning big, their fans could take over stadiums in other parts of the country when they play.

I am determined to use my new word “diaspora” in the coming week. 

Archived