THE BROWNS BOARD

Christine "Fake" Ford - heroine of the left ?

calfoxwc

She struck me as being "medicated" for the hearing. She also seemed sincere but people can be sincerely wrong. God help this country if the dems ever are successful in doing away with presumption of innocence and the burden of proof to be for the accused where the accused have to prove their innocence.

She said under oath that she never knew the senate would have come to her privately and interviewed her. It wouldn't surprise me if her left wing attorney's never told her because Grassley made clear over and over she would be given the opportunity to testify in private if she wanted. Her left wing attorney was recommended by Feinstan's staff. I found that interesting as although she claims she is not being a pawn her attorneys are using her as a pawn to derail the Kavanaugh nomination. One attorney is part of the resist Trump movement and a democrat activist (the one Feinstan recommended). 

It doesn't matter. That picture, that caption, hundreds more like it, are flying around facebook now. A bunch of baby boomers that can barely figure out how to make an account are now sharing this misinformation across the platform. It solidifies their views without any attempt to verify the information. We see this all of the time, and it even makes its way on to this board. People are morons. Internet illiterate people on the internet are even worse.

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It doesn't matter. That picture, that caption, hundreds more like it, are flying around facebook now. A bunch of baby boomers that can barely figure out how to make an account are now sharing this misinformation across the platform. It solidifies their views without any attempt to verify the information. We see this all of the time, and it even makes its way on to this board. People are morons. Internet illiterate people on the internet are even worse.

but i'll given young master west side his due, he owned it...😄

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Image result for laughing old man gif

4 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Catholic school?  I still remember the nun who taught first grade who always had that ruler in her hand.

way back we went to St Pius X Church in Bedford -  K-6 

some rooms featured a paddle on display hanging above the black board

one room had ole swifty - the kind with holes in it

16 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You sad, little man

yep - the woodypeckerhead weasel just had to poke his woodpecker nose out again. Just....can't....stop yourself, can you? You keep doing it, then you turn right around and whine that you have to put up with consequences. You get called out for being what you are.

a woodpecker.

Sure, I thought it was fun to show pics that seemed to be a likeness. Given the time frame, ignorant leftist birdbrain, it was obvisouly bogus, to everybody else on the board.  I wish there was a word for "extremely profoundly ignorant and maladjusted in society" - I'd use it to describe you.

Have a nice day. I wonder if I could find a nazi woodpecker.lol.

https://www.thinglink.com/scene/789916974284013569

Apologies in advance for overstepping my authority. Finding a Nazi woodpecker really is Cal's responsibility. But given the fact that many members of the left take photographs of Republican candidates with their arm raised and claim that's the Nazi salute I think this photograph would be appropriate.

Carry on

20180930_074126.jpg

Archived