THE BROWNS BOARD

Dirty Liar Christine Ford - appraisal by body language expert

calfoxwc

she used her voice to pretend emotional grief...but the lack of any tears at all betrayed her.

Emotional pretense to manipulate against Kavanaugh going to. She's a damn liar - and a dangerous character assassin for the

nazi-like leftwing democrats.

So:

What I've said for years - liberals live on emotion, that is how they operate. Non-liberals know about facts and reality - and truth.

Liberals FEEL.

Ford was emotionally compelling, sure - but it's a farce. Why? Listen to the expert about her body language. Listen to the prosecutor.Ford doesn't want a Trump appointee to get onto the supreme court.

So, she's testifying to a farce. A permanently damaging, dangerous farce. How to we non-liberals KNOW?

Because we know facts. FACT - she has NO IDEA who drove her to the party, or from the party, back home.

FACT: She said her parents lived close to ...NOPE. about 8 miles away. Not even a liberal thinks that is "close".

FACT: right there in her testimony - she screwed up again - she said she heard them go down the stairs and converse with others at the party. But there was loud music in the bedroom upstairs. Then she doesn't know if the music was lower or not. But she heard them conserversing downstairs. But, when asked how she heard them conservsing downstairs with music playing upstairs where she was...

she said she just guessed that they were downstairs consersing.

What...the....

FACT: she just couldn't show up on that Monday (read: DELAY HEARINGS) because she was afraid to fly from California.

FACT: she was not in California - she was in Delaware the whole damn time.

FACT:" she flies all over the place - Hawaii, to Delaware often, etc etc etc etc...wants to live in Nova Scotia.

Anybody think you could take a boat or car to Nova Scotia?

etc etc etc.

The dirtiest, most nazi-like political force wants control of our country.

dems were smiling and celebrating what they thought was going to kill Kavanaugh, and his family off from him

making it to the Supreme Court BEFORE ford testified.

smiling over destroying an innocent man and his family and his entire life and career?

that is happiness to them?

http://theconservativecartel.com/photos-senate-democrats-smile-laugh-before-christine-blasey-fords-testimony/

Screen-Shot-2018-09-27-at-10.16.13-AM.pn

Screen-Shot-2018-09-27-at-10.18.26-AM.pn

Screen-Shot-2018-09-27-at-10.20.38-AM.pn

Screen-Shot-2018-09-27-at-10.22.07-AM.pn

Screen-Shot-2018-09-27-at-10.22.34-AM.pn

hag 2 feinstiens assertion this morning saying Judge Kavanaughs demeanor seemed "angry" 

Glenn Beck CORRECTLY said that it was righteous indignation

clearly the Judge won the day in believability much to the chagrin of the seething rats on the left

more than the phoniness from perfesser garth 

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Liberal feeler!😜

you equate telling the truth with emotion. However, what has happened to Kavanaugh is

profound disgrace, and shows the ownership of what used to be the democratic party - is neo-nazi, complete with brownshirts.

Simple logic and comparison to historical events back in Germany, pre-WWII.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

right, cause kavanaughs weasely, canned, whiny replies were solid body language? john kennedys head Socking when kavanaugh wouldnt give a simple eye to eye straightforward answer was pretty telling body language too

Just look at the other videos that "expert" has posted

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

you equate telling the truth with emotion. However, what has happened to Kavanaugh is

profound disgrace, and shows the ownership of what used to be the democratic party - is neo-nazi, complete with brownshirts.

Simple logic and comparison to historical events back in Germany, pre-WWII.

And yet you are unable to use the same reasoning on the cult of personality that surrounds the 🤴. When you are in it, it's very hard to reason it out.

ill put it on record here, i for one am incluned to not fully beleive the specific accusations.....but theres begavior in this guys backgroubd that IS disqualulifying and he IS desperate to keep it out of tge publics eye. Whether that behavior is illegal i dont know, but the guy and the republicans are tryin real hard to keep a lid on it. Thats my gut feeling....

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And yet you are unable to use the same reasoning on the cult of personality that surrounds the 🤴. When you are in it, it's very hard to reason it out.

you talk about cult of personality, and you worship higgardly and the left.

amazing. Like "we didn't have a chance to have an FBI investigation" when they happily sat on ford's letter for several weeks.

It's all nonsense brownshirt cult at this point. Sissy boy Flake got surrounded by screaming women and cried "okay, just don't hurt me" and went for the delay AGAIN.

nazi brownshirts. America can fall apart, and the left smiles about it.

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

you talk about cult of personality, and you worship higgardly and the left.

And now you copy what your hero does, deflect from the truth with lies. Breaking through to someone in a cult usually takes a full in-person intervention. I certainly have not made a dent from afar. And I will repeat myself. Persons operating within a cult of personality are rarely able to use their own reasoning to see their way out. They are too busy digging themselves further in. 

And Jeff Flake actually did Trump and the Republican party a favor. If there is absolutely nothing there with the allegations against BK and they do not conclude that he lied while under oath about his drinking problem, then they will have cleared up the majority of the questions that would otherwise been left unaddressed and held against not just him, but the president and the party that supported him in the upcoming election.

19 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

All Irish have a drinking problem, there isn't enough booze to drink is the problem.🤣

But that is whisky not "beer, beer, beer, beer" etc.

And since I am being accused of being a Hillarity fan, I will have to admit her dry sense of humor can be funny. Like her surprise cameo on the return of Murphy Brown. I don't care where you stand on political beliefs, this was funny, "I do have some experience with emails."😂

And just so you know I also watch Fox and listen for their ideas, here they are (especially the women) telling you what the think about how it would hurt the party to push through without investigating and will help them if they allowed it. As I said Jeff Flake took the heat, but helps the party in the long run.

9 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And just so you know I also watch Fox and listen for their ideas, here they are (especially the women) telling you what the think about how it would hurt the party to push through without investigating and will help them if they allowed it. As I said Jeff Flake took the heat, but helps the party in the long run.

It is baloney but I agree. The fact is the FBI will have little to work with on a 36 year old allegation with no witnesses and the alleged victim cannot remember when or where it happened. They will likely re-interview those the senate committee already has which will produce nothing because if the statements do not match they can be charged with a felony. It is all show but necessary for the American people and probably beneficial for Kavanaugh. It is shameful these democrats who are lawyers have thrown away due process and conducted this nomination process like the Spanish Inquisition.

16 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

dems may have fukked this up by sitting on it too long. Had we done this a month ago the FBI might have had time to find some legit sht. But everything has to be done now for maximum theatrical affect

Kavanaugh will be nominated Friday, and the Libs will realize they just conducted a 3 ring circus for nothing.

Bad look just before the midterms.

By the way I might be stepping off the reservation just a tad what one of the things they taught us in theatre classes was body language. If you are playing a role oftentimes you add certain known aspects of body language to your character. The fact that you might see that on film doesn't mean the actor is describing an actual incident as opposed to reciting his lines.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

By the way I might be stepping off the reservation just a tad what one of the things they taught us in theatre classes was body language. If you are playing a role oftentimes you add certain known aspects of body language to your character. The fact that you might see that on film doesn't mean the actor is describing an actual incident as opposed to reciting his lines.

WSS

apparently, Tour and others "know" that any sad fiction movie scene happened for real, because his emotions were swayed.

Liberals are losing touch with reality. Vicious, blind emotion is what drove the nazis to take power.

Archived