THE BROWNS BOARD

Milt Plum

Ghoolie

Is his lifetime QB rating of 89.9 still the best of any Browns QB?

Is his single season rating of 110 the highest of any Browns QB for a single season?

Has there ever been a more accurate Browns QB. (Hint, Otto was less accurate than Plum)

6 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Is his single season rating of 110 the highest of any Browns QB for a single season?

Has there ever been a more accurate Browns QB. (Hint, Otto was less accurate than Plum)

I saw his lifetime QB rated at 72. Doesn't matter though, he's only 6'1". Never make it in the NFL...lol

10 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Are you asking these questions because you don't know, or because you are conducting some kind of trivia thing?

But, I will give you a hint on something else:  Otto...7 Championships  Plum....-0-.   So who gives a shite what their respective QB rankings are.

The QB rating system is a skewed thing anyway.   All the rules have been changed or promote the passing game.....so naturally all the QBs with the best numbers have been playing recently. 

If you went by passing rating numbers, your boy Bradshaw would not have been able to make third string with his numbers.

28 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

And we traded him for Jim Ninowski... 😣

So.....can we get a list of others in the Cleveland Polish Sports Hall of Fame:

Narleski

Ninowski

Schodowski  (ok, not sports)

Lebowski  (more LA non sports)

Stella Walsh  aka  Stanislawa Walasiewicz  (the woman who was a man)

Who else?

9 hours ago, The Gipper said:

So.....can we get a list of others in the Cleveland Polish Sports Hall of Fame:

Narleski

Ninowski

Schodowski  (ok, not sports)

Lebowski  (more LA non sports)

Stella Walsh  aka  Stanislawa Walasiewicz  (the woman who was a man)

Who else?

Jim Kanicki

9 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

And we traded him for Jim Ninowski... 😣

Plum was a very accurate passer. Nino sucked.

On 9/28/2018 at 8:14 AM, The Gipper said:

Are you asking these questions because you don't know, or because you are conducting some kind of trivia thing?

But, I will give you a hint on something else:  Otto...7 Championships  Plum....-0-.   So who gives a shite what their respective QB rankings are.

The QB rating system is a skewed thing anyway.   All the rules have been changed or promote the passing game.....so naturally all the QBs with the best numbers have been playing recently. 

If you went by passing rating numbers, your boy Bradshaw would not have been able to make third string with his numbers.

Otto could drink more beer and that makes him cooler anyway.

On 9/28/2018 at 12:31 AM, Ghoolie said:

Is this a "What If God Was One of Us" video gone wrong or something?

On 9/28/2018 at 6:47 AM, flyingfooldoug said:

I saw his lifetime QB rated at 72. Doesn't matter though, he's only 6'1". Never make it in the NFL...lol

Let me get this straight because philosophically speaking - it sounds outrageous.  Ghoolie would rather have junk time stat champion Jay Cutler over Superbowl Champion Jim McMahon QBing his team? 

After further review, the only thing outrageous is me questioning that after Ghoolie assured us Paxton Lynch was the only football messiah of his QB class that included Jared Goff, Carson Wentz and the Black Tarkenton in Dallas the earned an NFL Rookie of the Year honor...

I'd say Heaven help him but he wants to move to Sin City.  Stay tuned? 

2 hours ago, Flugel said:

Let me get this straight because philosophically speaking - it sounds outrageous.  Ghoolie would rather have junk time stat champion Jay Cutler over Superbowl Champion Jim McMahon QBing his team? 

After further review, the only thing outrageous is me questioning that after Ghoolie assured us Paxton Lynch was the only football messiah of his QB class that included Jared Goff, Carson Wentz and the Black Tarkenton in Dallas the earned an NFL Rookie of the Year honor...

I'd say Heaven help him but he wants to move to Sin City.  Stay tuned? 

I think your comment would be even more telling if you included that horrible #1 pick overall for the Browns, The Zumba Instructor. I mean what has he ever done for us lately.🤣

Archived