THE BROWNS BOARD

Dear Quarterback, may I tackle you?

hoorta

8 hours ago, Flugel said:

Especially when the first 999 came from you.

Dude I have never threatened to stop watcing. I already don't watch that much, It is YOU homos who are doing all the complaining and wasting your money going to games.

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I thought he quit the NFL and was going over to the XFL? 

I never said I was quitting the NFL, I said all along, the NFL is bullschidt. I have blasted you homosexuals over and over for having a ridiculous emotional attachment to a fake Browns team and a thug sport. I am not the one crying about rules. I am not the one going to a Browns game with the board owner and ruining his day by crying in his ear about Ghoolie all game long.............. ONLY to be told they are gay (Stan's words, not mine).

FINALLY..................... talk about being a bunch of pussies, The Moderators come in here and admonish you dildoes for addressing THE POSTER and not the POST... and you CHEER IT............BUT THEN GO RIGHT BACK TO MAKING THIS BOARD ABOUT GHOOLIE.  Hey, Penis Puffers.. it is not me who monopolizes the board with Ghoolie, IT IS YOU.

Seriously, I am the most read, most responded to, most respected and talked about poster on this board. The FUNNIEST PART.....is all you jackoffs who soapbox about having me on ignore....only to quote my posts verbatim. Hell, in your own fukcking threads you mention me.

Dudes..........I don't just own the board, I own you. I am so deep into your heads you don't know whether to crap or go blind, so you fart and blink your eyes.

GHOOLIE IS KING...........................

13 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

who went to a game with stan and ruined his day talking about ghoolie? that actually sounds pretty funny if u thonk about it. Id prob snap too if i had to hear about fukking ghoolie all day at first energy

Says the guy who met Stan in Vegas after he was thrown off the board and he cried, pleaded and begged to Stan to let him back on.

That's hella gay.  

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I never said I was quitting the NFL, I said all along, the NFL is bullschidt. I have blasted you homosexuals over and over for having a ridiculous emotional attachment to a fake Browns team and a thug sport. I am not the one crying about rules. I am not the one going to a Browns game with the board owner and ruining his day by crying in his ear about Ghoolie all game long.............. ONLY to be told they are gay (Stan's words, not mine).

FINALLY..................... talk about being a bunch of pussies, The Moderators come in here and admonish you dildoes for addressing THE POSTER and not the POST... and you CHEER IT............BUT THEN GO RIGHT BACK TO MAKING THIS BOARD ABOUT GHOOLIE.  Hey, Penis Puffers.. it is not me who monopolizes the board with Ghoolie, IT IS YOU.

Seriously, I am the most read, most responded to, most respected and talked about poster on this board. The FUNNIEST PART.....is all you jackoffs who soapbox about having me on ignore....only to quote my posts verbatim. Hell, in your own fukcking threads you mention me.

Dudes..........I don't just own the board, I own you. I am so deep into your heads you don't know whether to crap or go blind, so you fart and blink your eyes.

GHOOLIE IS KING...........................

Nobody gives you a second thought 

The Steelers are 6 time SB champs. They are, without doubt, the greatest franchise in the history of the NFL. Not the Browns, Packers, Bears, 9 ers, or anyone else can match their greatness and accomplishments. They own BOTH the original Browns, and the Fake Browns. 

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Nobody gives you a second thought 

Yes, this is true Gip. I have about 50 fukcing replies of you quoting my topics.................. YES YES YES...............please, by all means, continue ignoring me by filling my mail box with your horseschdt.

6 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

The Steelers are 6 time SB champs. They are, without doubt, the greatest franchise in the history of the NFL. Not the Browns, Packers, Bears, 9 ers, or anyone else can match their greatness and accomplishments. They own BOTH the original Browns, and the Fake Browns. 

13 championships. Call us when they catch up even half way

On 9/28/2018 at 8:29 PM, jcam222 said:

All reason that the newer startup leagues have a chance of succeeding. The NPFL, non pussy football league will be welcomed. Perhaps that’s XFL 

jcam, you raise an interesting point but I don't think what pkays out with XFL V 2.0 will largely reflect fans who leave the NFL because of new rules.

Today's sports market is dramatically  different than XFL the first time around. Social media makes it easier to launch new stuff. I just don-t see the NFL ever caving to those who want to make the QB more susceptible to hits.

On 9/28/2018 at 8:25 PM, hoorta said:

Oh I get the rule, can't wait until a defender has the qb wrapped up in an arm tackle, and is trying to take him (gently) to the ground and the guy breaks free tossing a game winning TD. :D  

For instance, if Garrett doesn't take Roethlisberger down OUT of the pocket I might add - he throws a TD or runs for 1.   Instead, he tackles him the way you have to tackle ball carriers outside of the pocket (only this one weighed 235 lbs or so) and gets flagged.  This gives Pittsburgh 1st and goal.   Understanding the game ended up tied, Pittsburgh would have only had a FG instead of 7 points. 

Another episode of "It's only Cleveland so give them the high hard one up the dumpster without the vaseline 1 more time."  And did they ever....

On 9/27/2018 at 2:59 PM, Tour2ma said:

Even QBs are now embarrassed by the calls they are getting.

This is as funny as it is sad - but very true unfortunately.

The idea to protect QBs better isn't the problem - it's actually a good idea. 

That said, did someone put Donald Trump in charge of knee jerking it into action so fast that all the glitches make everyone forget it used to be a good idea?  He wanted to put the wall up he promised Mexico would pay for so fast that he would have been happy if it was just a chest-high picket fence the US built and funded.  When Rip Van Winkle wakes up from this nap he's gonna have the WTF of his life. He started his last nap when Donald Trump and the USFL went under so stay tuned...

Anyway, as they continue to eliminate all the ways you can tackle a QB without any thought to alternatives - the NFL is on a collision course for a really bad scenario.  Some frustrated defensive player that has already been repeatedly penalized (ie;Clay Matthews or someone else) is eventually going to take out some QB's knee on the plant foot.  When that happens, they're going to wish they didn't put more thought into enactment of the rule and alternatives to the pass rushers.  How long ago did the 385 lb Tony Siragusa give Rich Gannon his Superfly pounce on the collar bone in the playoffs?   How many years after that, did Aaron Rogers get his collar bone broken?     This blowhard thinks they've had enough time, money and expertise to where they could make this rule less controversial/more doable than they have. 

Archived